Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I didn't listen to the post game

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,842 Founders Club
Did Sark say we have lots to be proud of?

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Moral Victory, can't expect to win a game with back up.....dude bruh
  • death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    edited November 2013

Did Sark say we have lots to be proud of?

"Cyler sure didn't look like a backup out there." Steve Sarkasian

No, he looked like he'd never MET the 1's before!
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    He said that the coaches have been emphasizing not committing penalties and that he didn't know what happened tonight. Throwing the players under the bus, blaming the refs and admitting that he's not a good enough coach in a single bound.
    I like to blame my defensive staff, that's what I like to do
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,377 Founders Club
    Plus, the game wasn't at sea level, so the altitude was certainly a factor.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,829 Founders Club

He said that the coaches have been emphasizing not committing penalties and that he didn't know what happened tonight. Throwing the players under the bus, blaming the refs and admitting that he's not a good enough coach in a single bound.

They have been _emphasizing_ not getting penalties? How about teaching technique and coaching up your players, so that they don't have to constantly grab the other team's WR's facemasks? How about teaching them discipline, so that they don't jump offside or commit illegal motion on offense? How about coaching up your offensive linemen, so that they actually block and not have to grab jerseys?

Oh yeah, that would require that you actually have a plan and work hard to improve your players and team. Instead, you tell your players, "Yeah, if you could just go ahead and not pick up any penalties, that would be greeeeeeaaaaaaat."
    Fuck penalties, After 0-12 we needed to have fun
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    "on a positive note are kids battled all the way through"
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    He said they were working extremely hard to clean up and eliminate the penalties.

Not to be outdone, we were penalized more than UCLA and I think they almost lead the nation.
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    edited November 2013
    He also asked if they had built a Joey's next to the Rose Bowl or The Coliseum.