Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Happy Fathers Day

2»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Congrats on the sex, guys!

What sex? FML.
    It must suck to have shrivelled balls.
    It's not so much shriveled balls as it is marriage in general.
    It's not marriage per say, rather the kids that kill the sexy time. You marry the right gal and there's plenty of humps still, but once kids come into the picture you fucked.
    That, or she comes to the realization she reproduced with a guy that uses the term "sexy time"

I'm a 6'6" 210lb former student atha-lete. Not hard to find people who want your genes even if you quote Borat to excess.
    That's what I'm saying. Everything after the kid is just grin and bear it
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Pre-mom vaginas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mom vaginas. Tight vs loose. Tight always wins.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Most of us fucktards should of been swallowed

*have been
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

What sex? FML.
    It's not marriage per say, rather the kids that kill the sexy time. You marry the right gal and there's plenty of humps still, but once kids come into the picture you fucked.
    That, or she comes to the realization she reproduced with a guy that uses the term "sexy time"

I like sex. I like you. Is nice.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

What sex? FML.

I'm a 6'6" 210lb former student atha-lete. Not hard to find people who want your genes even if you quote Borat to excess.
    I really hope your wife has some thicc boi genes, so little yella can play LT for UW.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,954
    Swaye's Wigwam

What sex? FML.

I really hope your wife has some thicc boi genes, so little yella can play LT for UW.
    If Mrs Snow genes beat mine, you've got solid white tight end material. But the anti football propaganda is skrong these days amongst Seattle parents.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601

What sex? FML.

If Mrs Snow genes beat mine, you've got solid white tight end material. But the anti football propaganda is skrong these days amongst Seattle parents.
    Forgot about the race on who is the best parent (aka coddles the most)

You could let him play football and then also complain about a teacher mistreating him and get the teacher fired.

Those two should wash out.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,954
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2018

Pre-mom vaginas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mom vaginas. Tight vs loose. Tight always wins.

C section - heard of it? Yuge in Miami and South America. The Latin Mens don't like to compromise.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Expected little from thread, got more.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,527
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

What sex? FML.
    This is why you stay single, save your money, and spend it all on sex tourism.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,527
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Remember when you were a kid and you asked your parents why there's a mother's day and a father's day but no kids day, and they said "Because every day is kids day"? Well it turns out that's a load of shit. International Children's Day was June 10. Did your parents ever get you anything for Children's Day? Yeah, mine didn't either. So as far as I'm concerned my parents can fuck right off.

Take it in the ear day is December 8. Fun fact!