Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Very biblical

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited June 2018
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

We should just put dnc in charge.

We for sure aren’t putting your limp wrists in charge. These people were warned. If you try to cross our borders, you will be detained. And that’s what happened. At some point, you have to create some sort of deterrence to keep border jumpers from streaming in by the thousands. The whole West Coast has been flooded with them. It fucks up everything starting with the schools.
    Not really, but please proceed. Sledog and my stupid in-law relatives eat it up like candy.
    Schools are funded according to Census counts and County property records.

Yeah. I here like 70% of the student pop in Cali public schools are illegals who don't speak Engrish. In other news, worrying about the marginal effect of a few thousand Latinos in our public school system is like worrying about a scratch on your knee as you're dying of liver failure

Guess who doesn’t answer the door when the Census man comes calling? Which makes it hard for Elementary schools to district and budget for the correct classroom ratios.

Yeah, I hear it's really hard.

Also many of these Kids parents don’t bother to learn Engrish, so therefore the Kids don’t either.

Rarely true, but please, join my wife's aunts in spreading more hysteria. The lower middle class white folks eat it up like candy.

Which slows down the learning process for everybody.

None of this is slowing down anything. Cali, the state supposedly full of these horrible people and their horrible children, are doing just fine and producing all kinds of smart and accomplished people. In mediocreville USA, where it wouldn't matter anyway, these people are found in only the smallest numbers.

Aberdeen is more poor today than it's ever been, and there are 50X, at least, the number of Mexicans than when I was there in the 80s.

They finally built a new school, they're sending kids to college at a greater rate than when I was there, and there are more kids leaving the area to attend elite schools all over the country. Somehow, this is all happening with the Mexicans around. I wonder how.

If Aberdeen Washington is doing ok, then I like California's odds.

• Options
    Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

We for sure aren’t putting your limp wrists in charge. These people were warned. If you try to cross our borders, you will be detained. And that’s what happened. At some point, you have to create some sort of deterrence to keep border jumpers from streaming in by the thousands. The whole West Coast has been flooded with them. It fucks up everything starting with the schools.
    Not really, but please proceed. Sledog and my stupid in-law relatives eat it up like candy.
    Drop by an L.A. city school and see how many students even speak engrish.
    You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. But please, proceed.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    The idea that there isn't a negative effect to mass illegal immigration is preposterous.

I don't really care though. Ain't got no kids in school.
  • Options

The idea that there isn't a negative effect to mass illegal immigration is preposterous.

Yeah I think you missed the point. But please, don't let me slow you down.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Now you sound just like Creeps wife’s Aunties.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2018

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

Schools are funded according to Census counts and County property records.

Yeah. I here like 70% of the student pop in Cali public schools are illegals who don't speak Engrish. In other news, worrying about the marginal effect of a few thousand Latinos in our public school system is like worrying about a scratch on your knee as you're dying of liver failure

Guess who doesn’t answer the door when the Census man comes calling? Which makes it hard for Elementary schools to district and budget for the correct classroom ratios.

Yeah, I hear it's really hard.

Also many of these Kids parents don’t bother to learn Engrish, so therefore the Kids don’t either.

Rarely true, but please, join my wife's aunts in spreading more hysteria. The lower middle class white folks eat it up like candy.

Which slows down the learning process for everybody.

None of this is slowing down anything. Cali, the state supposedly full of these horrible people and their horrible children, are doing just fine and producing all kinds of smart and accomplished people. In mediocreville USA, where it wouldn't matter anyway, these people are found in only the smallest numbers.

Aberdeen is more poor today than it's ever been, and there are 50X, at least, the number of Mexicans than when I was there in the 80s.

They finally built a new school, they're sending kids to college at a greater rate than when I was there, and there are more kids leaving the area to attend elite schools all over the country. Somehow, this is all happening with the Mexicans around. I wonder how.

If Aberdeen Washington is doing ok, then I like California's odds.

YKW.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,749
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

Been there seen that many times. How about you? Oh never? I see that your assumption is better than actual experience. You are an attorney!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Probably. Didn't read most of this
  • Options

Probably. Didn't read most of this
    Hang in there.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

Been there seen that many times. How about you? Oh never? I see that your assumption is better than actual experience. You are an attorney!
    No, you have not. You have never been out of your county.

Yes, I have.

You haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about. At. All.

Making up shit to support your dumb point. Per usual.

Sad.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

Yes, I have.

Sad.
    Lived in L.A. for almost 50 years. You?
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

Yes, I have.

Sad.
    Sure.

And hung around the high schools too right?

Right.
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

Yes, I have.

Sad.
    Sure.

Right.
    Why yes I've been around quite a few of the schools. I am talking L.A. Not suburbs like Pacific Palisades, Topanga, certain San Fernando valley areas or Malibu. I'm talking everything near downtown L.A. Illegals can't afford the smaller affluent areas.

And you have not. You have no idea what you are talking about.

https://cis.org/Report/Mapping-Impact-Immigration-Public-Schools

Greater than 65%. Yeah no impact.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

Yes, I have.

Sad.
    Sure.

Right.
    Why yes I've been around quite a few of the schools. I am talking L.A. Not suburbs like Pacific Palisades, Topanga, certain San Fernando valley areas or Malibu. I'm talking everything near downtown L.A. Illegals can't afford the smaller affluent areas.

Citing "academis" work from a FAIR spin-off whose conclusions have at least been called into question by many doesn't mean you know didly shit.

Tell me about all the LA schools you've spent time in that are full of kids who can't speak English and aren't being taught ESL. Tell me how much of this you've actually seen and heard. You haven't and you know it.

You can't because all you have is another one of your partisan websites, and this one trying to dress itself up as academically neutral when it is in fact a nativist spin machine.

Just fuck off already. You don't know shit. You just selectively regurgitate.

Mexicans have been in California in large numbers forever. It's just become politicized now so as to activate lemmings like you.

Working like a charm too.
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

Yes, I have.

Sad.
    Sure.

Right.

Citing "academis" work from a FAIR spin-off whose conclusions have at least been called into question by many doesn't mean you know didly shit.

Tell me about all the LA schools you've spent time in that are full of kids who can't speak English and aren't being taught ESL. Tell me how much of this you've actually seen and heard. You haven't and you know it.

You can't because all you have is another one of your partisan websites, and this one trying to dress itself up as academically neutral when it is in fact a nativist spin machine.

Mexicans have been in California in large numbers forever. It's just become politicized now so as to activate lemmings like you.

So you have zero first hand knowledge but somehow know. I spent 6 years in the areas I mentioned and have been at many of the schools. The numbers in the report are low in my opinion. Obviously you know nothing, have seen nothing and can only howl at the moon. You must be s defense attorney.

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

Yes, I have.

Sad.
    Sure.

Right.

So you have zero first hand knowledge but somehow know. I spent 6 years in the areas I mentioned and have been at many of the schools. The numbers in the report are low in my opinion. Obviously you know nothing, have seen nothing and can only howl at the moon. You must be s defense attorney.

The thing is that you're retarded and your observations can't be trusted.
  • Options
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

Yes, I have.

Sad.
    Sure.

Right.

The thing is that you're retarded and your observations can't be trusted.
    Yeah it's hard to discern engrish from spanish. I'm going to hazard to guess you are not a linguist.