Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW Brand Fail

2»

Comments

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Swaye said:

Nurple said:

We have a brand?

Our branding is total and utter shit. It's run by two fucking mid-30s dudes from FLORIDA. They are both from Florida. One of them went to Miami and the other went to UF, I think.

They seem like nice guys, but they don't understand anything about branding. They also don't understand what our team is/brand is/etc.

Our branding strategy is the following: just do whatever Oregon did 5-7 years ago (only milder because we don't want to be too 'out there!') and say, 'what do you think now? is this cool guys?'
    When Dennis is right, he's right!
    Swaye said:

Nurple said:

We have a brand?

Our branding is total and utter shit. It's run by two fucking mid-30s dudes from FLORIDA. They are both from Florida. One of them went to Miami and the other went to UF, I think.

They seem like nice guys, but they don't understand anything about branding. They also don't understand what our team is/brand is/etc.

Our branding strategy is the following: just do whatever Oregon did 5-7 years ago (only milder because we don't want to be too 'out there!') and say, 'what do you think now? is this cool guys?'
    Carter Henderson's (who is a nice person) passion in life is FLORIDA BASKETBALL. Think about that. UF Basketball.
    They won 2 natties in this century......so stfu
    So what? What does that have to do with his ability to understand UW football?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Swaye said:

Nurple said:

We have a brand?

Swaye said:

Nurple said:

We have a brand?

Carter Henderson's (who is a nice person) passion in life is FLORIDA BASKETBALL. Think about that. UF Basketball.
    Don’t blame the guy for his passion, blame the retarted administration for hiring the UF basketball fuck head to work for UW. So, I am saying we should not totally rule out of firing sloppy tits
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Swaye said:

Nurple said:

We have a brand?

Swaye said:

Nurple said:

We have a brand?

Don’t blame the guy for his passion, blame the retarted administration for hiring the UF basketball fuck head to work for UW. So, I am saying we should not totally rule out of firing sloppy tits
    JFC what are you on about?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,966

Win some fucking games and make the nation care

So what you're saying is that winning matters.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited June 2018
    Gladstone said:

Swaye said:

Nurple said:

We have a brand?

Swaye said:

Nurple said:

We have a brand?

cringe post

cringe poster
    In my defense, I did have read the whole thread, just last two sentences that DDY posted lolz
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

Swaye said:

Nurple said:

We have a brand?

Swaye said:

Nurple said:

We have a brand?

NMTE.

Doogs hate winners.