Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It has well and truly played out

13»

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Damn this thread delivers.

We have Auburn Doog not even waiting 12 hours to back off on his Sark should be fired while Tequila is dooging it up hardcore.

This is truly abundance!

The more Doogs change, the more they stay exactly the same.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    So let me get this straight, doog behavior means that you share the following opinion:

1) Sark has done nothing to indicate that he's deserving of a Year 6 and should be fired

2) Sark's not in the top half of coaches in the conference

3) If Woodward does not pull the plug on Sark after this season then Woodward should be fired

4) That regardless of the above, I'm not going to openly root against my school and hope that they lose.

If you want to say that I'm dooging it up for #4, whatever. I've said 1-3 consistently. If that's dooging it up, then I'm far from the only one.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    edited November 2013
    Tequilla said:

So let me get this straight, doog behavior means that you share the following opinion:

1) Sark has done nothing to indicate that he's deserving of a Year 6 and should be fired

2) Sark's not in the top half of coaches in the conference

3) If Woodward does not pull the plug on Sark after this season then Woodward should be fired

4) That regardless of the above, I'm not going to openly root against my school and hope that they lose.

If you want to say that I'm dooging it up for #4, whatever. I've said 1-3 consistently for the past 10 hours. If that's dooging it up, then I'm far from the only one.

FTFY

It took you 4.5 years of .500 football for you to figure out that "there's nothing Sark can do to convince [you] that he is the right guy going forward"

AND you still root for him to win games so he can stick around, while complaining about people who are rooting for the only situation that will ensure that the guy you know isn't the right guy will be fired instead of given a few more years.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    If you think I just figured it out in the last 24 hours that Sark wasn't the right fit for this program, then you haven't been paying attention.
  • Tequilla said:

If you think I just figured it out in the last 24 hours that Sark wasn't the right fit for this program, then you haven't been paying attention.

Do you want to take the gloves off?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,644

Tequilla said:

I never know what you are thinking. I usually stop reading 1/10th of the way through your posts
    Your attention span is stronger than mine

• HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Tequilla said:

[citation needed]
  • JECARJECAR Member Posts: 585
    Wait, so does this mean that you'll stop posting your stupid fucking power rankings on 17 different sites?