Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It has well and truly played out

Comments

• AuburndawgAuburndawg Member Posts: 362
    The only way I would ever change my mind on Sark now is if he wins 12+ games next year. Even then I would go from nega back to skeptical.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

The only way I would ever change my mind on Sark now is if he wins 12+ games next year. Even then I would go from nega back to skeptical.

What a fucking whiney cunt.

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Any fucktard with 1/2 brain knows he is losing this team. He threw Miles and Linquist under the bus after he ran over Montana. What kind of coach doesn't develop a back up QB's, knowing your starter has a glass jaw and your o-line can't pass block enough to participate in the WAC.
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    edited November 2013
    We will have the easiest road to 9 wins in the country next season so expect the worst with at least a 2-3 year extension and doogs ignoring the 5-4 PAC 12 record putting us in about 6th place again.

Bank on the UW keeping Sark around for a decade and a .510 record.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Tequilla... disagree.

Sark is a shitty coach. A decent to good coach would have won last night. Sark's shitty in-game management and playcalling lost that game. Throw in the penalties and poor player management, and you've got a really shitty coach up there.

It should be clear to anyone with half a brain that UW needs a new coaching staff. Its year 5. This is as good as it's going to get with Seven Win Steve.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Realized that I mis-stated my opinion in my original post ...

Sark's proven that his high end is as an average coach in this conference ...

I'd take him over Dykes ...

Jury is still out on Colorado's coach and Helfrich IMO ...

USC's next coach will be better ...

Leach and Rich Rod is probably a push ...

Everybody else? I'd take over Sark at this point.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Tequilla said:

Take a fucking stand Auburn ...

I don't care whether you're a doog, a half brain, etc., you want Washington to win every game. There's no way during the game last night anybody wasn't pulling for the victory.

But the Arizona State game basically destroyed the myth's that Sark was trying to spin and exposed the fact that he's shitty at the details, nuances, and ideas of managing a football team at a high level.

For all the excuses that Sark and his most loyal of supporters still had for him as a coach, these last 3 games were his Alamo. Prove it to us that the warts that we have all seen and called out for multiple years are just parts of our imagination.

And then within the first 5 minutes of the game last night basically every single damn thing that you could possibly criticize Sark for in his tenure showed itself up in spades.

Forget whether Sark's a good coach at this point. He's proved that at minimum he's an average coach in the PAC ... and if you are an average coach in the PAC then you are going to have at best an average team in the PAC. And quite frankly, being average isn't fucking good enough.

Results matter. Sark has had plenty of time to display them. He's failed every single time he's been given an opportunity to do so - particularly on the road.

I was cheering for the Bruins last night. I'll be cheering for the Beavers next Saturday and for the Cougars in the Apple Cup.

Sark has proven at the MAXIMUM that he's an average coach in the Pac-12. This is the third season in a row where he should have been fired.

Fuck off.
    If you are an alum of the UW, you should NEVER be rooting against them.

I don't care how shitty the coach is, I'd put up with a shitty coach if we win week in and week out. I don't care how many cocktail waitresses that coach allegedly hooks up (pics?).

It's the ADs job to have the pulse of what kind of job the head coach is doing and to make a change when warranted.

If Woodward doesn't replace Sark at this point, Woodward should be replaced.
    Any TCU MBA would know that there's no reason to extend the Sark charade past 2013 ...

I don't care at this point if we win out or not ... after last night there's nothing he can do to convince me that he's the right guy going forward.

Given the Cougs victory today, I fully expect that we'll not only lose to Oregon State, but we'll lose in the Apple Cup because the Cougs will actually be excited to a) shove it up our ass and b) to get to the best minor bowl possible.

That being said, I'll be pulling for our guys to play the best possible and to win.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Tequilla said:

If you are an alum of the UW, you should NEVER be rooting against them.

I don't care how shitty the coach is, I'd put up with a shitty coach if we win week in and week out. I don't care how many cocktail waitresses that coach allegedly hooks up (pics?).

It's the ADs job to have the pulse of what kind of job the head coach is doing and to make a change when warranted.

If Woodward doesn't replace Sark at this point, Woodward should be replaced.

Doog Post O' The Week!
  • Damn this thread delivers.

We have Auburn Doog not even waiting 12 hours to back off on his Sark should be fired while Tequila is dooging it up hardcore.

This is truly abundance!