Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Andrew McCabe, Lead Dem Investigator...er...Can I have Immunity Please?

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,472 Swaye's Wigwam

If you ignore the 13 Russian trolls who were indicted and who all were Harv or Boobs anyway and will never be tried, Mueller so far has a couple of guys lined up for perjury and those cases are in jeopardy because the FBI itself said that Flynn didn't lie to them and judges are starting to ask the Gilby hard questions.

In other words Mueller has nothing. His only hope is to get Trump in a room and let Trump's mouth do his job for him and come up with yet another sketchy perjury charge

We were promised Russian collusion and don't even have a Tee Shirt

The deep state will stop at nothing. They are out to sap and impurity all of our precious bodily fluids. Vigilance, my friends.

Keep on deflecting. The hallmark of a good argument.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,082 Standard Supporter
    Bets on when McCabe will commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head a few times?
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

If you ignore the 13 Russian trolls who were indicted and who all were Harv or Boobs anyway and will never be tried, Mueller so far has a couple of guys lined up for perjury and those cases are in jeopardy because the FBI itself said that Flynn didn't lie to them and judges are starting to ask the Gilby hard questions.

In other words Mueller has nothing. His only hope is to get Trump in a room and let Trump's mouth do his job for him and come up with yet another sketchy perjury charge

The deep state will stop at nothing. They are out to sap and impurity all of our precious bodily fluids. Vigilance, my friends.

Good argument!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,472 Swaye's Wigwam

Good argument!

Youre triggered.
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,246 Swaye's Wigwam
    Should McCabe be granted immunity?

Good argument!

Youre triggered.
    You also believed the montlake committee wanted to demo husky stadium and replace it with a pea patch.

Good argument!

Youre triggered.
    You also believed the montlake committee wanted to demo husky stadium and replace it with a pea patch.

As Trump would say...wrong

I did buy into the possibility of the committee blocking a remodel.

I was also a dumbass teenager. Youre just a dumbass.

Good argument!

Youre triggered.

Glad to see you don’t buy into the possibity of delusional conspiracy theories anymore. Keeps your worldview from collapsing. A word to the wise: Be on the look out for the deep state spies.

Good argument!

Youre triggered.

Glad to see you don’t buy into the possibity of delusional conspiracy theories anymore. Keeps your worldview from collapsing. A word to the wise: Be on the look out for the deep state spies.
    Full court press

Good argument!

Youre triggered.

Full court press
    Embarrassing

Good argument!

Youre triggered.

Point for PGOS
    This is a GOOD PGOS
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club

In this thread, LeatherLiverdawg going full HondoFS

It’s been a rough day for troomps and SPYGATE1!1!
    I understand your frustration.
    By all means, continue believing in spies, infiltrated!, and the deep state if that makes you feel better. This is bigger than watergate!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Listen guys plenty of FBI officials have a request for immunity in their desk drawer. Quite common really

Listen guys plenty of FBI officials have a request for immunity in their desk drawer. Quite common really

Sounds huge. Deep state is in trouble now. Spying and shit. People are saying.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club

By all means, continue believing in spies, infiltrated!, and the deep state if that makes you feel better. This is bigger than watergate!
    Trump derangement syndrome confirmed

The DOJ and FBI? Spied! Infiltrated! Trump is a victim!

The DOJ and FBI? Spied! Infiltrated! Trump is a victim!
    Yeah pretty much