Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Andrew McCabe, Lead Dem Investigator...er...Can I have Immunity Please?

Comments

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    Bigger than watergate!

Watching trump play the pussy ass beta-Cuck victim is special.

The former #2 at the FBI begging for immunity...seems like a normal, regular occurrence...

Is this like the “perjury trap” trump is so scared of?
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963

The former #2 at the FBI begging for immunity...seems like a normal, regular occurrence...

He’s so scared he’s been silent all of, what, 5 minutes now?

The movie in your head is getting further and further removed from reality...
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
    pawz said:

No.

There was an actual crime committed in this case.
    True, and he's highly motivated to save his ass at this point. They should flip him, provided he's willing to provide evidence and testify against others involved in the leaking and cover ups, including Comey and Lynch.

pawz said:

No.

So that’s why trump is scared shitless to talk to mueller? Seems like an innocent man would want to talk.

Troomps would rather talk about bigger than watergate, I was infiltrated!, trump the victim. It’s a good look for you.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,472 Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

No.

So that’s why trump is scared shitless to talk to mueller? Seems like an innocent man would want to talk.

Troomps would rather talk about bigger than watergate, I was infiltrated!, trump the victim. It’s a good look for you.

It's gotta suck to see your world view come crashing down around you.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Anwan made an immunity deal to testify in the Washerwoman Sgt. Schultz IT scandal where our democrats let terrorists into the system

Looks like things are coming together just as I have foreseen

Deep state! Spies! Infiltrated!

Such a conspiracy. Trump is a victim.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,082 Standard Supporter

pawz said:

No.

You are the kind of person prosecutors love. Go ahead talk! Even part time law clerks would advise against such shit.
    Sledog said:

pawz said:

No.

You are the kind of person prosecutors love. Go ahead talk! Even part time law clerks would advise against such shit.
    That’s why trump is so scared. Got it.

If you ignore the 13 Russian trolls who were indicted and who all were Harv or Boobs anyway and will never be tried, Mueller so far has a couple of guys lined up for perjury and those cases are in jeopardy because the FBI itself said that Flynn didn't lie to them and judges are starting to ask the Gilby hard questions.

In other words Mueller has nothing. His only hope is to get Trump in a room and let Trump's mouth do his job for him and come up with yet another sketchy perjury charge

We were promised Russian collusion and don't even have a Tee Shirt

The deep state will stop at nothing. They are out to sap and impurity all of our precious bodily fluids. Vigilance, my friends.

Live look at Robert Mueller this morning

Well boys, I reckon this is it. New-q-Lure combat, toe-to-toe with the deep state.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

If you ignore the 13 Russian trolls who were indicted and who all were Harv or Boobs anyway and will never be tried, Mueller so far has a couple of guys lined up for perjury and those cases are in jeopardy because the FBI itself said that Flynn didn't lie to them and judges are starting to ask the Gilby hard questions.

In other words Mueller has nothing. His only hope is to get Trump in a room and let Trump's mouth do his job for him and come up with yet another sketchy perjury charge

The deep state will stop at nothing. They are out to sap and impurity all of our precious bodily fluids. Vigilance, my friends.

trump sucks but everyone should be mad about what these US "intelligence" agencies have been up to

Exactly where I'm at
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,082 Standard Supporter

trump sucks but everyone should be mad about what these US "intelligence" agencies have been up to

Absolutely! If they are doing this to a presidential candidate think about what they are doing to everyone else.