Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Noah Sewell, 2020 3* LB?, Orem (HS), UT (Offered 6/2/18)

124»

Comments

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Yea, Slusher dropping will hurt but it sounds like he doesn’t want to wait to play or compete with manning or possibly Ringo so that’ll hurt the ranking.
    I’ve actually enjoyed the Husky perspective on some of these prospects. Wouldn’t normally be that be this petty but backthepack seems douche so I had to bump this.

We can handle it here.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    All I know coaches really fucked up. Banks would have been a good get
  • Options
    dnc said:

Ducks are going to finish this class off with a bang over the next couple weeks. Will be pushing for a top 5.

Not sure about pushing top 5 but Manning/Flowe is a strong finish for sure. Wouldn't be surprised to see Phil reel in another big one before it's all said and done.

Respect.
    At least from Rivals, even if by some miracle Oregon gets Ringo, the best they can finish is 6th. I don't know about 247, but Rivals point figures makes it easier to prognosticate.
  • Options
    TheironshiekTheironshiek Member Posts: 167
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    Rivals has Manning rated in the 200’s I believe where as the rest of the sites it’s it’s in the 20’s once this gets fixed it’ll be close. He might end up as a 5 star
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2019

Rivals has Manning rated in the 200’s I believe where as the rest of the sites it’s it’s in the 20’s once this gets fixed it’ll be close. He might end up as a 5 star

ESPN has him at 23
    247 has him at 30.
    Rivals has him at 215.
    Composite has him at 76 (obviously that Rivals ranking is a pretty significant weight).

All rankings have him as a four star.

I wouldn't hold your breath for Rivals to change his ranking significantly. We've seen the outlier hold in a lot of these situations in the past. I haven't followed Rivals coverage of Missouri basically at all so I can't speak to how tuned in they tend to be there.

He's a good get for sure.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,055
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

ESPN has him at 23
    247 has him at 30.
    Rivals has him at 215.
    Composite has him at 76 (obviously that Rivals ranking is a pretty significant weight).

All rankings have him as a four star.

I wouldn't hold your breath for Rivals to change his ranking significantly. We've seen the outlier hold in a lot of these situations in the past. I haven't followed Rivals coverage of Missouri basically at all so I can't speak to how tuned in they tend to be there.

He's a good get for sure.
    If he stays in the top 32 on 247 that makes him a five star with them.