Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Noah Sewell, 2020 3* LB?, Orem (HS), UT (Offered 6/2/18)

Comments

• Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Dad is a fat faggot
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

6'2", 266 lbs, 4.79 40, 4.28 shuttle, 35.7" vert. I don't think I need to tell you all just how elite these numbers are. He needs to be Ikaika's #1 priority for the 2020 class.

With how weak the rest of the 2020 DL class is, being able to steal this guy from Oregon would be HUGE, not even counting the added benefit of Quook tears.

His brother is currently at Oregon. He’s also poly, and family is huge in their culture. If Oregon doesn’t get him, that entire staff needs to be fired.
    So what? We have Joe Ngata's brother and he still went to Clemson. If we run the Pac next year we should be able to sell our program better than they can.

Oregon gets good players because they sell their program. Sewell plays one of the positions were we actually have an elite recruiter, and Malloe beat Salave'a head to head for Tuitele.

No excuses.
    The Ngata’s aren’t poly
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

6'2", 266 lbs, 4.79 40, 4.28 shuttle, 35.7" vert. I don't think I need to tell you all just how elite these numbers are. He needs to be Ikaika's #1 priority for the 2020 class.

With how weak the rest of the 2020 DL class is, being able to steal this guy from Oregon would be HUGE, not even counting the added benefit of Quook tears.

His brother is currently at Oregon. He’s also poly, and family is huge in their culture. If Oregon doesn’t get him, that entire staff needs to be fired.
    So what? We have Joe Ngata's brother and he still went to Clemson. If we run the Pac next year we should be able to sell our program better than they can.

Oregon gets good players because they sell their program. Sewell plays one of the positions were we actually have an elite recruiter, and Malloe beat Salave'a head to head for Tuitele.

No excuses.
    The Ngata’s aren’t poly
    wait....what?
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

No excuses.
    The Ngata’s aren’t poly
    You don't fucking say.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,894
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

No excuses.
    The Ngata’s aren’t poly
    They are polyamorous
  • Options

No excuses.
    The Ngata’s aren’t poly
    You don't fucking say.
    Then you should know comparing the Sewell’s to the Ngata’s is retarded.
  • Options

No excuses.
    The Ngata’s aren’t poly
    You don't fucking say.
    The Nacuas are Poly and those brothers have gone to like 3 different schools. Being Poly doesn't guarantee Noah to Oregon.

He ain't coming to UW though.
    I think if his brother was still going there it might have tilted Puka to Utah. But yeah...it’s no guarantee, but I have a hell of a lot more faith in this staff’s recruiting ability than their game day coaching. It would take a major recruiting screw up for them not to get Noah. Helfrich could screw to up, but this staff won’t.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,084
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

No excuses.
    The Ngata’s aren’t poly
    You don't fucking say.
    The Nacuas are Poly and those brothers have gone to like 3 different schools. Being Poly doesn't guarantee Noah to Oregon.

I think if his brother was still going there it might have tilted Puka to Utah. But yeah...it’s no guarantee, but I have a hell of a lot more faith in this staff’s recruiting ability than their game day coaching. It would take a major recruiting screw up for them not to get Noah. Helfrich could screw to up, but this staff won’t.
    It took Helfrich a while to get his game day resume out there. Utah plungering was an eye opener.

We’ll see how Cristoballs responds after Auburn gives them a good ol’ SEC buttfucking.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

No excuses.
    The Ngata’s aren’t poly
    You don't fucking say.

It took Helfrich a while to get his game day resume out there. Utah plungering was an eye opener.

We’ll see how Cristoballs responds after Auburn gives them a good ol’ SEC buttfucking.
    They? are going to beat Auburn
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

No excuses.
    The Ngata’s aren’t poly
    You don't fucking say.

Auburn has a bunch of good athletes who are mediocre football players because they are undercoached. Vegas will have the Ducks as 3-7 point favorites. It's a game Cristobal should win with a 4th year QB. Alarm bells will ring if he doesn't.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    whuggy said:

No excuses.
    The Ngata’s aren’t poly
    You don't fucking say.

Auburn has a bunch of good athletes who are mediocre football players because they are undercoached. Vegas will have the Ducks as 3-7 point favorites. It's a game Cristobal should win with a 4th year QB. Alarm bells will ring if he doesn't.
    It depends on how it plays out. Auburn has a dangerous team.

• Options

lawsandl said:

whuggy said:

No excuses.
    The Ngata’s aren’t poly
    You don't fucking say.

It depends on how it plays out? What kind of horseshit say-nothing sentence is that? You’re already on thin ice with your Mosster bullshit. A few more useless posts like this and @Swaye is going to trail of tears your ass.

If Oregon looks like they did fist half vs Wazzu or the way they did against AZ and Utah then I agree. A competitive close game would be okay.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,431
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    whuggy said:

lawsandl said:

whuggy said:

No excuses.
    The Ngata’s aren’t poly
    You don't fucking say.

Auburn breaking in a new QB playing his first game against the probable leading Heisman candidate? Cmon man you gotta put that down as a W on the schedule. No excuses for Cristobal if he tanks that one.
    Malzhan is calling plays again, so their offense might be better than what we saw in the Kickoff Classic last year, even with a new QB.
  • Options

whuggy said:

lawsandl said:

whuggy said:

No excuses.
    The Ngata’s aren’t poly
    You don't fucking say.

Auburn breaking in a new QB playing his first game against the probable leading Heisman candidate? Cmon man you gotta put that down as a W on the schedule. No excuses for Cristobal if he tanks that one.
    Malzhan is calling plays again, so their offense might be better than what we saw in the Kickoff Classic last year, even with a new QB.
    Who the hell knows too with Auburn they’re neurotic.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    This kid runs well in testing but I’m not sure what he’s going to become if he’s already 270+ at only 6’0. Mase Funa was like that this year where he already plays outside and walks around at 248 meaning he most likely won’t play inside. Sewell seems quicker than Mase and I like him as a college player I just don’t know where his position ceiling is if he’s adding weight once he gets to college.