Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sam "Boston Lager" Adams, 4* 2020 RB, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:
    Just one visit... have faith young grasshopper.

We really have to mess it up to not get Sam. Personally I think Sr will push Jr here. He understands that peterman runs a disciplined program and a program will give him the best chance to go pro... if he’s into those kinda things.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Meek said:
    Just one visit... have faith young grasshopper.

We really have to mess it up to not get Sam. Personally I think Sr will push Jr here. He understands that peterman runs a disciplined program and a program will give him the best chance to go pro... if he’s into those kinda things.
    AL offered... I take it all back. Someone send me some bleach.
  • bearcats6969bearcats6969 Member Posts: 77
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AVERAGE back at best. Nowhere near Mike Warren's class. Mike Warren and Tavion Thomas are going to terrify AAC defenses for the next two years. bUCkeye state bitches
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Sam is going to Oregon that’s my crystal ball🔮. Book it. He’s going to Oregon. He’s going to Oregon. He’s going to Oregon. #WA(ka)Flock(a)

When Sav’ell, Sam Adams, Johnny Wilson who has WallaWalla FSP citizenship, Kelee, Ringo, DJ Rogers, Carson Bruener, Ayden Hector, and a late flipping Gee Scott all do to Oregon instead of #CaliFlock it’s gonna be sick to support kids born or from the state of WA like us, dominate college football just a state south. Can’t wait to see Sam Huard throw the pick # 2 to Kelee with Sav’ell bringing pressure.

#WA(like the state abbreviation)(ka [to make it sound like the rapper DJ])Flock(because Ducks fly in a flock not a pack like wolves do)(a [to make it sound like the rapper DJ])

#WA(ka)Flock(a) #HappyBirthdayUnclePhil
    #HowComeHeDontWantMeMan?
    #CryingHugEmbraceWithUnclePhil
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Sam is going to Oregon that’s my crystal ball🔮. Book it. He’s going to Oregon. He’s going to Oregon. He’s going to Oregon. #WA(ka)Flock(a)

When Sav’ell, Sam Adams, Johnny Wilson who has WallaWalla FSP citizenship, Kelee, Ringo, DJ Rogers, Carson Bruener, Ayden Hector, and a late flipping Gee Scott all do to Oregon instead of #CaliFlock it’s gonna be sick to support kids born or from the state of WA like us, dominate college football just a state south. Can’t wait to see Sam Huard throw the pick # 2 to Kelee with Sav’ell bringing pressure.

#WA(like the state abbreviation)(ka [to make it sound like the rapper DJ])Flock(because Ducks fly in a flock not a pack like wolves do)(a [to make it sound like the rapper DJ])

#HowComeHeDontWantMeMan?

Dude you are not very good at this...leave it to @Dennis_DeYoung to panick for us. You stick to stfu
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Reading the interview, it doesn't really sound like this will be an early commit ... my guess is that we'll get the last visit in December and all of that is good but he'll be taking in game environments around the country for the free trips and to confirm that Washington can be on that playing field.

This is where I think you have the recruitment of Sunday in the playing field because knowing that our primary targets are likely going close to the December Signing Day (or beyond), there's a certain amount of making sure that there's at minimum a 3rd option is necessary.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jr loves him some udub love

YWFMS
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

YWFMS

What's with the #206? Clearly, Adams and Hector are #425 and Huard is probably #253
    Swaye's Wigwam

YWFMS

What's with the #206? Clearly, Adams and Hector are #425 and Huard is probably #253
    Can’t please everyone... fucko
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited February 2019

#HowComeHeDontWantMeMan?

Dude you are not very good at this...leave it to @Dennis_DeYoung to panick for us. You stick to stfu
    Jeez it’s just a joke man relax.

Lol and at what point did you get panicking out of that.