Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sam "Boston Lager" Adams, 4* 2020 RB, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,535
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

If we don't get this kid I am napalming something.

With no shot at any other RB in the best RB year since 2017, and with that picture of Sam towering over Sam Huard, we should all napalm each other if we? don’t get this kid.

Fuck Barry Sanders 2.0 (whoooooooosh). 6’2+ frame, elite feet hips vision to set up blockers without needing tacklers to bounce off him, skills & ability to be an elite WR, this kid is fucking Leveon Bell or David Johnson. Napalm the fucking progrum if he’s not a DWAG.
    Sams staying home.

We’re lucky a national talent is in our backyard.

Bonner bought himself another year.... hooray for Sam, damn it for another year with Bonner.

Yeah fuck Boner, we had a fucking trash RB start for 4 years and his backup is a fucking slow 1 star
    You’re stupid. Name 1 out of state running back, that’s elite, that he’s closed.

He makes his lay-ups and he apparently knows how to coach.

Current “stable” is a bunch of jags. With the amount of experience we have in the o-line, we won’t need all world RB’s to win the pac-12 BUT I want to compete for nattys... don’t you?

Our RB recruiting is not good enough to compete for nattys.

I really fucking hate this argument.

MMFG was good enought to compete for a natty. He fucking did compete for a natty and was criminally unduerutilized in that game...by Pete.

He then dominated late in games vs PSU and OSU when we finally started giving him the rock.

Ahmed and McGrew played decently but yeah our depth could be better. Pleasant has potential.

If he constantly gets "layups" but coaches up studs, who cares. I will say Ahmed this year will be a big test for Boner
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,535
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

If we don't get this kid I am napalming something.

With no shot at any other RB in the best RB year since 2017, and with that picture of Sam towering over Sam Huard, we should all napalm each other if we? don’t get this kid.

Fuck Barry Sanders 2.0 (whoooooooosh). 6’2+ frame, elite feet hips vision to set up blockers without needing tacklers to bounce off him, skills & ability to be an elite WR, this kid is fucking Leveon Bell or David Johnson. Napalm the fucking progrum if he’s not a DWAG.
    Sams staying home.

We’re lucky a national talent is in our backyard.

Bonner bought himself another year.... hooray for Sam, damn it for another year with Bonner.

Yeah fuck Boner, we had a fucking trash RB start for 4 years and his backup is a fucking slow 1 star
    You’re stupid. Name 1 out of state running back, that’s elite, that he’s closed.

He makes his lay-ups and he apparently knows how to coach.

Current “stable” is a bunch of jags. With the amount of experience we have in the o-line, we won’t need all world RB’s to win the pac-12 BUT I want to compete for nattys... don’t you?

Our RB recruiting is not good enough to compete for nattys.

I really fucking hate this argument.

MMFG was good enought to compete for a natty. He fucking did compete for a natty and was criminally unduerutilized in that game...by Pete.

He then dominated late in games vs PSU and OSU when we finally started giving him the rock.

Ahmed and McGrew played decently but yeah our depth could be better. Pleasant has potential.

If he constantly gets "layups" but coaches up studs, who cares. I will say Ahmed this year will be a big test for Boner
    To quote another loser on this bored, "I really fucking hate this argument."

How did he coach up Gaskin? Name one thing Gaskin got better at in his four years here? He hit the ground running and was good from day one.

Meanwhile Ahmed is about to be a junior and still carries the ball exclusively in his right hand. Where are these multiple studs he's coached up? We've had exactly one good RB while he's been here.
    I spend about 10 minutes a week caring about UW recruiting, you really want to go down the whose a loser path?

If running backs arrive and dont ever learn anything like youre saying Gaskin did, let's just get rid of the position coach and have them coach themselves

RE Ahmed. Lets see what he can do without being a backup to the best RB in school history. Players often get better when they are elevated to starter and are consistantly on the field.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,868
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Crystal dongs from Huffman and Wiltfong

Ddy?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #hometownhero

Twitter, do it.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Ddy?
    Legs work, so no.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Ddy?
    Legs work, so no.
    Ok... so I filmed this with DDY. The actual footage made him a lot of money. I should have read my contract, he screwed me.

This was after the wheel chair and before walking.

PM me for the URL to the video. You won’t believe what happens next.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,054
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Crystal dong from Biggins for UW.

• Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    One of these schools is not like the other.....

Cal too high?
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    There are less than 5 commitable schools on that list. He will be a DAWG when it is all said and done.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,054
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Top fucking 15? Next we're gonna see top 25s. At least when I did this for my potential prom dates I kept it to 10. Jeez.