Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Armed citizens take down shooter

2»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946
    BearsWiin said:

Tighty-righty snowflakes with their vigilante fantasies, auce

Too many dudes raised on Dirty Harry.

What gets left out of this narrative are all the weekend warriors who would shit themselves and completely over fuck an already fucked up situation.

Sure, every now and again, it works out.

Call me crazy, but I'd rather not walk around with every dip shit out there carrying. No, I don't want anyone's guns, and even if I did, there are already too many out there and it's too late. Forget gun control. It's a waste of tim.

But after you've wiped up from your latest fantasy of shooting bad guys, think about how much completely stupid fucking people you know, and imagine how many more there are, and tell me you're comfortable with all of them running around like Wyatt Erp. If you are, then bully for you.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,082 Standard Supporter
    Tim agrees he's a waste.
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    BearsWiin said:

Buried on Fox News website as well. Might be because the shooter had already left the restaurant. Prudent thing would have been to follow and report and let the police do their job, instead of confronting and shooting the guy.

When even Fox news buries a story you know the alt right fringe will froth at the mouth about a conspiracy
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

BearsWiin said:

Tighty-righty snowflakes with their vigilante fantasies, auce

Too many dudes raised on Dirty Harry.

What gets left out of this narrative are all the weekend warriors who would shit themselves and completely over fuck an already fucked up situation.

Sure, every now and again, it works out.

Call me crazy, but I'd rather not walk around with every dip shit out there carrying. No, I don't want anyone's guns, and even if I did, there are already too many out there and it's too late. Forget gun control. It's a waste of tim.

But after you've wiped up from your latest fantasy of shooting bad guys, think about how much completely stupid fucking people you know, and imagine how many more there are, and tell me you're comfortable with all of them running around like Wyatt Erp. If you are, then bully for you.
    Agree to a poont. SHTF tough guys are as bad as SHTF fey guys, in the abounding internet hypotheticals (huh?).