Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Armed citizens take down shooter

HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,334 Swaye's Wigwam
edited May 2018 in Tug Tavern
The liberal-left will bury this and you won't hear anything about it since it doesn't fit their agenda Not one station here in Portland is mentioning it....Good guys with guns always prevail.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/05/24/us/oklahoma-city-shooting/index.html

Comments

• RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527
    That's a CNN article. Aren't they the liberal left poster child these days?
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,334 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2018
    RedRocket said:

No clue on that..... it is nowhere to be found on their front page. They buried it. They do have a great article on some fucking dancing doctor though

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,082 Standard Supporter
    Too bad they had top go their cars and retrieve their guns. Maybe a no guns in an establishment serving alcohol law kept them from carrying inside.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

RedRocket said:

No clue on that..... it is nowhere to be found on their front page. They buried it. They do have a great article on some fucking dancing doctor though

CNN is worthless. They were much better when they launched. Progtard central now, tabloid "jouranlism" at best.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
    edited May 2018
    Buried on Fox News website as well. Might be because the shooter had already left the restaurant. Prudent thing would have been to follow and report and let the police do their job, instead of confronting and shooting the guy.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    I agree with the armed citizen killing his fucking ass. He opened fire in a restaurant. That doesn't need to be proven in a court of law. Now taxpayers don't have to foot the bill to defend this worthless POS. @Creepycoug is going to be HUNGRY now, no jerb for him in this one.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
    Tighty-righty snowflakes with their vigilante fantasies, auce
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

Man, Eric Roberts is really showing his age.
    BearsWiin said:

Buried on Fox News website as well. Might be because the shooter had already left the restaurant. Prudent thing would have been to follow and report and let the police do their job, instead of confronting and shooting the guy.

You never EVER let criminals like that get away. Not 10 feet! They'll kill someone else. Civilian, cop someone will get shot. You can still shoot fleeing criminals thisdangerous even running away and in the back. Even in Kalifornia! They've proven their danger to society and must be stopped.

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Good guys with guns always prevail. I’d blame your parents but it’s pretty obvious tv and movies raised you.

Good guys with guns always prevail. I’d blame your parents but it’s pretty obvious tv and movies raised you.

The real world raised me.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Sledog said:

Jesus.
    Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

Jesus.
    Him too.
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    My problem with CNN is that they don't really try to hide bias on their front page. Sure, they'll put the news there, maybe, but then there's opinion pieces that they don't really say are opinion piece, so you have headlines like Trump Still Sucks next to news like "Joshua Holt freed"

Then they try and bury shit as well.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

My problem with CNN is that they don't really try to hide bias on their front page. Sure, they'll put the news there, maybe, but then there's opinion pieces that they don't really say are opinion piece, so you have headlines like Trump Still Sucks next to news like "Joshua Holt freed"

Curious. What news source doesn't do this?
  • SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 369
    2001400ex said:

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

Jesus.
    Him too.
    I know that guy! He cuts my lawn every Friday.

Tell him there’s a 21st amendment party to enforce the Due Process clause of the 14th amendment coming next week to Thurston county.

It’s going to be an absolute abortion of a party. Defending the constitution and all. Bring your 2nd amendment friends. It will be a blow out. Skills and education not required so you’ll feel right at home.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946

I agree with the armed citizen killing his fucking ass. He opened fire in a restaurant. That doesn't need to be proven in a court of law. Now taxpayers don't have to foot the bill to defend this worthless POS. @Creepycoug is going to be HUNGRY now, no jerb for him in this one.

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!