Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jordan Botelho, 4* 2020 ILB, Honolulu (St Louis), HI, (Offered 5/24/18)

14567810»

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

AF9705 said:

animate said:

Swaye said:

Gladstone said:

All time W-L is legit shit talk but he’s kind of a bitch to snivel away after the Turner bitchslap only to come back after they get a verbal from a recruit we offered. And a WDWHA to boot.

captain tryhard zzzzzz

If he is only going to show up and talk shit after the one recruiting victory in the last several years while hiding every time we beat ND he won't last long. I run the Truck Stop like Pol Pot ran Cambodia - mercilessly and without a hint of fairness. Also with drugs. Lots of drugs.
    I remember the first time he showed up last year ... he tried to come across as some kind of educated-type, worthy of praise because he supported ND football ... tried to take the "high" road in our "discussions" ...

Then he de-volved and became a bitch after disappearing in the Asa thread only to reappear in the Botelho thread. He outed himself as being less than worthy to talk shit to.

IMO, he's worse than Ballz because at least SAC can dish it out with genuine content and take it (usually, kinda ...) but this bitch just disappears when the going gets tough ... what a pussy.

LOL at Washington fans...

I came on peacefully, then when you wanted to go, I took your amateur game of lame “I hope they get AIDS” trash talk & went pro.
    Which I can do because I have the superior product.
    Make fun of ND for losing big the last two title chances...UW would kill their own mother for two chances at a title...ever. LOL
    ND has been awarded 22 National Titles. 13 of those by major polls (ND only recognizes consensus titles). And I rather lose by 100 playing for a title than watching at home like UW.
    And while UW was playing the 120th OOC ranked schedule & the worst P5 conference in the country, ND was winning double digit games playing 7 teams that finished ranked in the final poll. And ND STILL has NEVER played a FCS opponent. But ND should count their PAC titles when they beat both USC & Stanford when UW can’t.
    And it’s funny to watch UW fans talk academics when ND is ranked 18th University & UW can’t greak top 40 on their own.
    And to finish, ND has played UW 8 times & beaten UW all 8 times.
    P.S. As I said during the recruitment, I did not want Asa at ND, I wanted Foskey. And so far Foskey is doing great. Asa...LOL, enjoy your time at LB....
    Sniffle...Sniffle...
    (That’s how it’s done rookies. People all over the world have been trash talking me & ND for 30+ years. UW fans are probably the limp-dickiest I’ve come across).
    Dueces....
    Please tell me you aren’t being 100% serious ...

I don’t want to have to take the gloves off
    Well, he threw the dueces (deuces... dumb ass) so he gone forever.
    He’ll be back as soon as he has a reason to rub something ND does in UW’s face
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

AF9705 said:

animate said:

Swaye said:

Gladstone said:

All time W-L is legit shit talk but he’s kind of a bitch to snivel away after the Turner bitchslap only to come back after they get a verbal from a recruit we offered. And a WDWHA to boot.

captain tryhard zzzzzz

If he is only going to show up and talk shit after the one recruiting victory in the last several years while hiding every time we beat ND he won't last long. I run the Truck Stop like Pol Pot ran Cambodia - mercilessly and without a hint of fairness. Also with drugs. Lots of drugs.
    I remember the first time he showed up last year ... he tried to come across as some kind of educated-type, worthy of praise because he supported ND football ... tried to take the "high" road in our "discussions" ...

Then he de-volved and became a bitch after disappearing in the Asa thread only to reappear in the Botelho thread. He outed himself as being less than worthy to talk shit to.

IMO, he's worse than Ballz because at least SAC can dish it out with genuine content and take it (usually, kinda ...) but this bitch just disappears when the going gets tough ... what a pussy.

I came on peacefully, then when you wanted to go, I took your amateur game of lame “I hope they get AIDS” trash talk & went pro.
    Make fun of ND for losing big the last two title chances...UW would kill their own mother for two chances at a title...ever. LOL
    ND has been awarded 22 National Titles. 13 of those by major polls (ND only recognizes consensus titles). And I rather lose by 100 playing for a title than watching at home like UW.
    And while UW was playing the 120th OOC ranked schedule & the worst P5 conference in the country, ND was winning double digit games playing 7 teams that finished ranked in the final poll. And ND STILL has NEVER played a FCS opponent. But ND should count their PAC titles when they beat both USC & Stanford when UW can’t.
    And it’s funny to watch UW fans talk academics when ND is ranked 18th University & UW can’t greak top 40 on their own.
    P.S. As I said during the recruitment, I did not want Asa at ND, I wanted Foskey. And so far Foskey is doing great. Asa...LOL, enjoy your time at LB....
    Sniffle...Sniffle...
    (That’s how it’s done rookies. People all over the world have been trash talking me & ND for 30+ years. UW fans are probably the limp-dickiest I’ve come across).
    Dueces....

He sucks. I only haven't banned him because it's funny to watch try hard retards flail about.
  • AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

AF9705 said:

animate said:

Swaye said:

Gladstone said:

captain tryhard zzzzzz

Sniffle...Sniffle...
    Dueces....

He sucks. I only haven't banned him because it's funny to watch try hard retards flail about.
    “Try hard retards flail about.”
    You mean like UW’s entire football history? LOL
    Tell me about all those titles?
    Play in the worst conference in P5, play horrible OOC schedule, & STILL can’t run the table. LOL

UW fans thinking that UW football will EVER win anything is the definition of “try hard retards flailing about.”

Sniffle. Sniffle.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited April 2019
    AF9705 said:

Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

AF9705 said:

animate said:

Swaye said:

Gladstone said:

captain tryhard zzzzzz

Sniffle...Sniffle...
    Dueces....

Play in the worst conference in P5, play horrible OOC schedule, & STILL can’t run the table. LOL

UW fans thinking that UW football will EVER win anything is the definition of “try hard retards flailing about.”

Sniffle. Sniffle.
    The ACC is the worst conference in college football. Notre Dame doesn't play in any conference. No conference championship game. Maybe that's why they get exposed and their asses prolapsed in their bowl games. When it comes to this recruiting shit. We have more wins than you so you really ain't got shit to brag about. When it comes to this football shit, we're at least more competitive in NY6 bowl games than you. No team shits themselves harder when it matters the most than Notre Dame.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AF9705 said:

Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

AF9705 said:

animate said:

Swaye said:

Gladstone said:

captain tryhard zzzzzz

Sniffle...Sniffle...
    Dueces....

Sniffle. Sniffle.
    Hahahahhahahahhahaha. What a faggot.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Must suck to have a tiny penis
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

All of HH
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

If you put wiggle marks around it, it becomes cute.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

If you put wiggle marks around it, it becomes cute.
    Can you please show me how to do this at the HH sausage fest
  • sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 766
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Cataclysmic bait?
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    WDWHA

“I like to put ketchup on my ice cream. I prefer vanilla, but any kind (works). If there’s ketchup, then I’ll just put a little bit on top.” -Jordan Botelho
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Emoterman said:

Domicillo said:

Why did they stretch his face to make him look fat in the pic on the left? TF?
    Was it another scuffed edit by UW?

#neverforget
    #neverforgive