Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jordan Botelho, 4* 2020 ILB, Honolulu (St Louis), HI, (Offered 5/24/18)

Comments

• NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Woof said:

Domicillo said:

http://www.hawaiiprepworld.com/featured/video-saint-louis-lb-jordan-botelho-on-each-of-22-offers/

Remember that Hawaiian reporter who did the video interview of Sama last summer, where he spent 90% of the time pitching him on USC and how he should still take visits all the while Sama’s Mom sat in the background. Well, he’s back and better than ever! Here’s a super cringy interview, makes Botelho go through every single one of his offers and then the reporter makes his comments on them. One of my favorites, “Utah: that’s a Mormon state, you Mormon? No? Well you aren’t going there then.”

Anyways if you want to watch a kid get grilled on a black couch 😉, there’s a four part video interview in the link. UW comments are in the second half of the third video.

In the Nick Herbig video, the same creepy reporter suggests selling plasma to pay for unofficial visits.

http://www.hawaiiprepworld.com/featured/video-saint-louis-lb-nick-herbig-leaning-toward-pac-12/
    What the actual fuck
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Wow. I thought our doogman guys were complete fucking freaks
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Here comes Loy again. This dude never fucking learns. Said in the comments of this article he's close to putting in a crystal ball for Bothelo to Notre Dame so this kid is close to becoming a UW lock.

"Notre Dame is hosting one of the top prospects from the class of 2020 this weekend in Honolulu (Hawaii) St. Louis four-star linebacker Jordan Botelho.

Here’s the latest I’m hearing regarding this weekend’s official visit in South Bend.

The 6-3, 220-pounder arrived on campus early Friday morning and will head home on Sunday. Botelho made the trip with his mother and father. He’ll be hosted by fellow Hawaiian Myron Tagovailoa-Amosa, a Fighting Irish defensive lineman. He’ll also spend a ton of time with many other players, as he looks to become familiar with the roster and make sure he fits in well with the guys.

Botelho spent a ton of time with defensive coordinator and Clark Lea and defensive line coach Mike Elston on Friday. I’m told his time with the two coaches has him feeling extremely good about Notre Dame. The Irish want him to play the “Drop” position on defense and sources have stated that Botelho was all smiles and fired up about his potential in Notre Dame’s defense. He already plays a similar role at St. Louis, so the transition would be extremely smooth and he could see the field right away as a true freshman if he were to choose Notre Dame. The staff did a great job of putting his own high school tape up and then comparing it to current film, while showing exactly how he would fit into the defense. I'm told Botelho had no questions or reservations after seeing his role on the team.

As I reported earlier this week in my Recruiting Scoop piece, there are a lot of people pushing hard to see Botelho end up with the Fighting Irish. There are plenty of ties and connections with the family, as well as at St. Louis high school. Special teams coordinator Brian Polian has done a tremendous job of putting Notre Dame in position to potentially land him and did a great job of securing his official visit, but now it's time for a team effort with him, Lea, Elston and head coach Brian Kelly to close the deal. It’ll be interesting to see how things go throughout the rest of the weekend, but it’s clear Notre Dame has checked off all of the boxes so far on Friday.

When asking a closely connected source about Botelho’s future plans, I was told that he doesn’t have any visits completely locked in and a decision could come at any time, whether that’s now or later. In addition, when asking about a potential commitment this weekend, one source didn’t rule it out."
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    Thanks.

This is Loy's way of saying "10.95 please!" ... a man's gotta feed his family ...
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2019

Here comes Loy again. This dude never fucking learns. Said in the comments of this article he's close to putting in a crystal ball for Bothelo to Notre Dame so this kid is close to becoming a UW lock.

"Notre Dame is hosting one of the top prospects from the class of 2020 this weekend in Honolulu (Hawaii) St. Louis four-star linebacker Jordan Botelho.

Here’s the latest I’m hearing regarding this weekend’s official visit in South Bend.

The 6-3, 220-pounder arrived on campus early Friday morning and will head home on Sunday. Botelho made the trip with his mother and father. He’ll be hosted by fellow Hawaiian Myron Tagovailoa-Amosa, a Fighting Irish defensive lineman. He’ll also spend a ton of time with many other players, as he looks to become familiar with the roster and make sure he fits in well with the guys.

Botelho spent a ton of time with defensive coordinator and Clark Lea and defensive line coach Mike Elston on Friday. I’m told his time with the two coaches has him feeling extremely good about Notre Dame. The Irish want him to play the “Drop” position on defense and sources have stated that Botelho was all smiles and fired up about his potential in Notre Dame’s defense. He already plays a similar role at St. Louis, so the transition would be extremely smooth and he could see the field right away as a true freshman if he were to choose Notre Dame. The staff did a great job of putting his own high school tape up and then comparing it to current film, while showing exactly how he would fit into the defense. I'm told Botelho had no questions or reservations after seeing his role on the team.

As I reported earlier this week in my Recruiting Scoop piece, there are a lot of people pushing hard to see Botelho end up with the Fighting Irish. There are plenty of ties and connections with the family, as well as at St. Louis high school. Special teams coordinator Brian Polian has done a tremendous job of putting Notre Dame in position to potentially land him and did a great job of securing his official visit, but now it's time for a team effort with him, Lea, Elston and head coach Brian Kelly to close the deal. It’ll be interesting to see how things go throughout the rest of the weekend, but it’s clear Notre Dame has checked off all of the boxes so far on Friday.

When asking a closely connected source about Botelho’s future plans, I was told that he doesn’t have any visits completely locked in and a decision could come at any time, whether that’s now or later. In addition, when asking about a potential commitment this weekend, one source didn’t rule it out."

A commitment could come at any time, whether now or later.

I could also eat something at any time, whether now or later.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I watched the kid's recent black couch interview and two things. 1) whoever told Loy the kid was fired up must have a mind reading device b/c I see the kid's personality in that interview and I can hardly imagine this kid doing raw egg shooters with the coaches or anything that you and I would refer to as fired up. 2) had no questions...just like he had no questions or feedback and minimal responses to the black couch interview.

UW in the bag.
  • RDRRDR Member Posts: 580

Heading with his parents to Brian Polian’s house tonight for a BBQ. Irish are in great shape here. He says he wants to take visits first, but I’m confident in saying Notre Dame leads after this weekend. Kudos to Myton Tagovailoa-Amosa for being a tremendous host and making him feel great this weekend.

More coming tomorrow morning.

• biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,982
    Tom Loy looks like the reporter from Generation Kill.
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    I love Notre Dame positional evals. I get Botelho is an amazing pass rusher but LOL at “DE”.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    JECAR said:

Loy with the CB to ND, which means he’s an early enrollee to UW

Lol just get him to Poly Bowl and he’s ours
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

JECAR said:

Loy with the CB to ND, which means he’s an early enrollee to UW

Lol just get him to Poly Bowl and he’s ours
    Only if he tries a different position at the AA game beforehand.
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    RDR said:
    BuT GrEGorY is a GoOD CoACh aNd beEn ReCruItIng WeLl, yA’lL jUST HatErS!¡