Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Divinity in all Starbucks "customers" update

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,954
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

On other words, you fat fucks that are too fucking fat to get your fat ass on a fucking bike to get some fucking exercise while commuting to work or the store, don't like it when in shape people are in your way.

Fuck off.

That said, I'd much rather have separate bike lanes and not have them on roads. I say we just convert 50% of all of the streets in Seattle, to bicycle only. That way, the bikes won't be in the way of the cars and the fat fucks in the cars.

And... that said, I only ride about 10 times a year, and only when its sunny and only on weekends. But I fully support everybody else that rides daily. They are better than me, and way better than all of you fat fucking fucks.

*chinned for fat shaming.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RedRocket said:

I'm an unapologetic coffee douche. There's a reason that the insufferable, hipster independent coffee shop baristas thumb their nose at Sbux baristas. Sbux beans are overly roasted shit beans, not the Civet varietal. The exceptions are their single origins on the clover press and their nitros which are only offered at the fancy sbux.

After I peel off my spandex and shower off the sweat from the 30 mi bike commute into Seattle I hand grind a batch of the finest single origin from one of the local indi roasters. Usually something from Africa and always a light or medium roast. Coffee is like steak, you don't want to cook out the flavor. Pour over or French press is the way to go. Cheap, easy and idiot proof. Espresso is nice when done right but high margin for error. Best part of my morning is reading Huff Po while sipping on my finely crafted single origin brew. When I see someone with an Sbux cup at work I instantly know that I'm better than them.

No mutual exclusivity between enjoying medium rare steak and burnt coffee. I fucking love dark Italian and French Roasts, preferably in a French Press (although I'm too lazy most of the tim), but I'm not a coffee douchebaggio.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2018
    Fuck. I’m like Kevin OLeary, Mr Wonderful. Get some Folgers and save the $7 every day on some foo foo shit and a tip to an unknown barista.

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I like Monkey Shit coffee
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    Faggots all of you
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RedRocket said:

I'm an unapologetic coffee douche. There's a reason that the insufferable, hipster independent coffee shop baristas thumb their nose at Sbux baristas. Sbux beans are overly roasted shit beans, not the Civet varietal. The exceptions are their single origins on the clover press and their nitros which are only offered at the fancy sbux.

After I peel off my spandex and shower off the sweat from the 30 mi bike commute into Seattle I hand grind a batch of the finest single origin from one of the local indi roasters. Usually something from Africa and always a light or medium roast. Coffee is like steak, you don't want to cook out the flavor. Pour over or French press is the way to go. Cheap, easy and idiot proof. Espresso is nice when done right but high margin for error. Best part of my morning is reading Huff Po while sipping on my finely crafted single origin brew. When I see someone with an Sbux cup at work I instantly know that I'm better than them.

I like Boyds. Black.
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

RedRocket said:

No mutual exclusivity between enjoying medium rare steak and burnt coffee. I fucking love dark Italian and French Roasts, preferably in a French Press (although I'm too lazy most of the tim), but I'm not a coffee douchebaggio.
    There was a small bit of hyperbole in my post. I do enjoy a darker roast if the mood is right but I stand pretty firmly by my original sentiment if we're talking expensive coffee. Some guys also like the taste of a dry rose over a cab that drinks like a merlot. That's fine but be prepared to lose sophistication points
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2018

Fuck. I’m like Kevin OLeary, Mr Wonderful. Get some Folgers and save the $7 every day on some foo foo shit and a tip to an unknown barista.

The throbber is clearly not a millennial. Single origin + avocado toast or GTFO.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Starphucks quietly changes their stupid policies back in three months. The nation will be outraged over something new then. Megaphones blaring.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RedRocket said:

RedRocket said:

There was a small bit of hyperbole in my post. I do enjoy a darker roast if the mood is right but I stand pretty firmly by my original sentiment if we're talking expensive coffee. Some guys also like the taste of a dry rose over a cab that drinks like a merlot. That's fine but be prepared to lose sophistication points
    True, but wine is for fags and everyone knows it. A real sophisticant drinks scotch or bourbon neat or perhaps with a splash of water. No other fermented beverage can match these for complexity of flavor.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    RedRocket said:

YBFE
  • Options

RedRocket said:

RedRocket said:

True, but wine is for fags and everyone knows it.
    Wine is great. Fuck you.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

RedRocket said:

RedRocket said:

Wine is great. Fuck you.
    I drink it all the time fuck face. Especially the stuff from AVAs near the Willamette Valley.
  • Options

RedRocket said:

RedRocket said:

Wine is great. Fuck you.
    I drink it all the time fuck face. Especially the stuff from AVAs near the Willamette Valley.
    White Zin and Moscato are my personal faves.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

RedRocket said:

RedRocket said:

Wine is great. Fuck you.
    I recommend the Sutter Home White Zin.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

RedRocket said:

RedRocket said:

Wine is great. Fuck you.
    3 weeks out of the month...not in the mood the other week?
  • Options

RedRocket said:

RedRocket said:

Wine is great. Fuck you.
    3 weeks out of the month...not in the mood the other week?
    huh?