Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Divinity in all Starbucks "customers" update

13»

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Faggots all of you

This was true before this thread.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

RedRocket said:

RedRocket said:

I'm an unapologetic coffee douche. There's a reason that the insufferable, hipster independent coffee shop baristas thumb their nose at Sbux baristas. Sbux beans are overly roasted shit beans, not the Civet varietal. The exceptions are their single origins on the clover press and their nitros which are only offered at the fancy sbux.

After I peel off my spandex and shower off the sweat from the 30 mi bike commute into Seattle I hand grind a batch of the finest single origin from one of the local indi roasters. Usually something from Africa and always a light or medium roast. Coffee is like steak, you don't want to cook out the flavor. Pour over or French press is the way to go. Cheap, easy and idiot proof. Espresso is nice when done right but high margin for error. Best part of my morning is reading Huff Po while sipping on my finely crafted single origin brew. When I see someone with an Sbux cup at work I instantly know that I'm better than them.

No mutual exclusivity between enjoying medium rare steak and burnt coffee. I fucking love dark Italian and French Roasts, preferably in a French Press (although I'm too lazy most of the tim), but I'm not a coffee douchebaggio.
    There was a small bit of hyperbole in my post. I do enjoy a darker roast if the mood is right but I stand pretty firmly by my original sentiment if we're talking expensive coffee. Some guys also like the taste of a dry rose over a cab that drinks like a merlot. That's fine but be prepared to lose sophistication points
    True, but wine is for fags and everyone knows it.
    Wine is great. Fuck you.
    I drink it all the time fuck face. Especially the stuff from AVAs near the Willamette Valley.
    White Zin and Moscato are my personal faves.
    I recommend the Sutter Home White Zin.
    Does it still drink like a cab?