Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Puka Nacua, 2019 4* WR, Orem, UT (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited February 2019

guntlove said:

If this kid goes on local TV without an Oregon hat on the table and then trolls us and Utah fans by pulling an Oregon hat out of a fucking bag or revealing an Oregon t-shirt underneath a zip up jacket, fuck him forever! That would be some ultimate fuck boy shit! But if Oregon is actually out of it, then I respect him wherever he goes. If he's been trolling Oregon with Twitter likes only to choose Washington, I'll love him forever.

So what?
    What do mean so what? Do you have no morals? It's a matter of respect. I would not raise my future son to go on local television and troll coaches that have offered him scholarships and spent all this time recruiting him for months. If Oregon is not a hat on the table, they better be out of it or else fuck him. I don't play that shit.
    Christ. Please don't have children.
    It’s ok. You need a female partner to have a kid.
    Guess that rules out your "girlfriend" whose dick is bigger than yours.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Either way, this should be interesting.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Y’all are jaded. Everything on our board is UW vs Oregon (with UCLA trying to wiggle it’s way in) and UW probably leading.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,992
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    lawsandl said:

Y’all are jaded. Everything on our board is UW vs Oregon (with UCLA trying to wiggle it’s way in) and UW probably leading.

Knew here?
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

guntlove said:

If this kid goes on local TV without an Oregon hat on the table and then trolls us and Utah fans by pulling an Oregon hat out of a fucking bag or revealing an Oregon t-shirt underneath a zip up jacket, fuck him forever! That would be some ultimate fuck boy shit! But if Oregon is actually out of it, then I respect him wherever he goes. If he's been trolling Oregon with Twitter likes only to choose Washington, I'll love him forever.

So what?
    What do mean so what? Do you have no morals? It's a matter of respect. I would not raise my future son to go on local television and troll coaches that have offered him scholarships and spent all this time recruiting him for months. If Oregon is not a hat on the table, they better be out of it or else fuck him. I don't play that shit.
    Every micropenis on the board downvoted this. Lol triggered much.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Twitter says OREGON - rumor mill says UW. This is a pretty classic twitter vs. rumors situation.

Twitter has always won.

That's why I still think Oregon.

Fuck off..... rumor mill wins
    rumor mills are like assholes. Most of them are full of shit
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    lawsandl said:

Beat the Fuskies. NOTHING ELSE matters
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

guntlove said:

So what?
    Yikes. Try harder. I mean it is pretty much impossible for you but you sure can try!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dhdawg said:

Utah boards roasting Fatters and Ektard:

It's funny to look at the 247 message boards for posts regarding Puka. While he is scheduled to announce today, UW has zero threads discussing this announcement and I can only find one thread that even mentions his name. They talk about their scholarship numbers and how he will count if he signs, but if he doesn't, they will give the scholarship to another player.

As for this board, there are 3 threads and 93 posts directly attributed to Puka on the 1st page alone. While most recognize Utah is a long shot, there is clearly a really strong desire to keep this kid in Utah.

HRYK, the only place I've checked for updates is the Utah/Oregon/USC boards because I know Ektard and Fatters have zero inside info. This last cycle, they've largely gone dark and let Biggins/Huffman/Angulo do all their updates and inside info.

Life look in on Fatters/Ektard getting a tip from their "sources":

Something is up. They've always been lazy as fuck but now it seems like whatever "sources" they used to have, have now dried up. They don't know shit about any UW recruits and are just guessing like the rest of us. Ektard doesn't want to make predictions and even when he does, Kim gets pissed if he doesn't "hedge them correctly". I was amused to see them create a thread thanking the national guys for doing their jobs for them. If they were independent, Roof would put them out of business in a month. The 247 network is keeping them afloat.
    Ektard's blogs are literally a copycat of angulo/biggins but mostly roof.

Current UW coach on staff that I know says Eklund literally calls him every week begging for info, dude is desperate.

• Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    @DoogCourics TYFYS once again. Is there anyway you can win an award for being the best Enumclaw Truck Stop poaster?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I’m sure Eklunds prediction is “I think he ends up at UW but right now Oregon is the favorite”

Some moms won’t fly. They just won’t.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2019

@DoogCourics TYFYS once again. Is there anyway you can win an award for being the best Enumclaw Truck Stop poaster?

He’s already the Head Curator and Minister of Doogfarm, ESPN and Athletic Information. @Swaye doesn’t have a big enough budget to give him another title too.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Domicillo said:

He’s already the Head Curator and Minister of Doogfarm, ESPN and Athletic Information. @Swaye doesn’t have a big enough budget to give him another title too.

Stop trying to get in the way of my prosperity!!!!