Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Puka Nacua, 2019 4* WR, Orem, UT (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,297
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Twitter says OREGON - rumor mill says UW. This is a pretty classic twitter vs. rumors situation.

Twitter has always won.

That's why I still think Oregon.

The only thing I would say on this is that the Turner recruitment shows that these kids are finally catching onto the Twitter game.

He's obviously been talking to Turner.

81% he's attempting to throw off all the Twitter followers. It just seems like it's in his personality. That's my feeling on it anyway.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Sources said:

He listed his top 3 of USC, Utah, and Washington - he'll have those hats on the table.

With all of the rumors swirling, people associated with each of those schools will be watching closely. He'll then pull out an Oregon hat from UNDER the table and throw that on. #skoducks #hatunderthetable

I agree with this.
  • Options
    NWDawgNWDawg Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    To all the recruits out there: Cristobal wants to bribe you $ to commit? Take the damn bag & commit! What you spent all the fucking money before signing day??? Shit! Ask for more bags dumbass! Come signing day, give them the middle finger. And they better not come at you with the integrity bs
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I have a bad feeling he’s gonna come out of nowhere with an Oregon commit.

Nowhere?
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    This looks like UW to me.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Twitter says OREGON - rumor mill says UW. This is a pretty classic twitter vs. rumors situation.

Twitter has always won.

That's why I still think Oregon.

I remember Tommy Togiai. I remember that.

Coker on the pod: "Two massive cristoballs to UW for Tommy Togiai - Urban is in home tonight but I think we got this one, everything but his twatter is pointing our way. His twatter is still all OSU."

*Togiai commits to OSU on Urban's in-home*

Twitter always wins. Always.
    It doesn't work every time. But when it doesn't work, it will negatively manifest itself toward uw. Like with the dj Johnson recruitment.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,278
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    We* didn't want him anyways......F' off!
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    guntlove said:

If this kid goes on local TV without an Oregon hat on the table and then trolls us and Utah fans by pulling an Oregon hat out of a fucking bag or revealing an Oregon t-shirt underneath a zip up jacket, fuck him forever! That would be some ultimate fuck boy shit! But if Oregon is actually out of it, then I respect him wherever he goes. If he's been trolling Oregon with Twitter likes only to choose Washington, I'll love him forever.

So what?
    What do mean so what? Do you have no morals? It's a matter of respect. I would not raise my future son to go on local television and troll coaches that have offered him scholarships and spent all this time recruiting him for months. If Oregon is not a hat on the table, they better be out of it or else fuck him. I don't play that shit.
    Christ. Please don't have children.
    I'm gonna have a lot now just because you said that.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    NWDawg said:

To all the recruits out there: Cristobal wants to bribe you $ to commit? Take the damn bag & commit! What you spent all the fucking money before signing day??? Shit! Ask for more bags dumbass! Come signing day, give them the middle finger. And they better not come at you with the integrity bs

You should really consider killing yourself.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,526
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Doesn't his brother go to Utah? I could see him doing that.