Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. If you dare criticize Jimmy Lake, you won't last long.

Puka Nacua, 2019 4* WR, Orem, UT (Committed)

Comments

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Posts: 8,705
    5000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes
    Have you ever danced with my dawgs in the pale moonlight?
    RDRtheknowledgeBaldwinIV
  • MeekMeek Posts: 5,373
    5000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 250 Answers 500 Awesomes

did some of you guys do that camping at husky stadium?
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Posts: 2,568
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

That's actually the sort of caption Pete would think is retarded but recruits love. It's a reference to "Stir Fry" by Migos when Quavo says, in the chorus, "Dance with my dogs in the nighttime." I'm assuming you knew that but I'm putting it out there for people like Dennis who only listen to Queen songs still.
    backthepackRDRBaldwinIV
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Posts: 14,152
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary Fucktard of the Week Award
    Sources said:

That's actually the sort of caption Pete would think is retarded but recruits love. It's a reference to "Stir Fry" by Migos when Quavo says, in the chorus, "Dance with my dogs in the nighttime." I'm assuming you knew that but I'm putting it out there for people like Dennis who only listen to Queen songs still.
    Oh sweet summer child.

Exactly.
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Posts: 2,568
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Sources said:

Oh sweet summer child.

I've seen that movie, I know the scene. I was just making it clear for those who don't listen to Atlanta Mumble Rap what the captions was.

By the way, Nicholson or Ledger? People slob on the Dark Knight but Nicholson's Joker was probably even better.
    RubberfistPetermanBaldwinIVRoadDawg55dncDoogCouricsGrundleStiltzkin
  • TequillaTequilla Posts: 14,504
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes
    They are very different yet exceptional performances. The Dark Knight is probably the better movie overall which likely pulls Ledger ahead for most people.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Posts: 14,152
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary Fucktard of the Week Award
    Nicholson >>>>>>

Ledger just got pub because he died.
    RubberfistPetermanIce_HolmvikToddTurnerLIVESjhfstyle24DoogCouricsdncExtraChrisBNorwegianHuskypat_hmTequillaGrundleStiltzkinpurpledoogfanEsophagealFecesUW_Doog_BotNeighbor2972
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Posts: 2,593
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes
    89ute said:
    Lørd Impäler? Why does he sound like a shitty metal band? Stupid nickname aside, it sounds even stupider when those letters auto-correct to Scandinavian in your head.
  • TequillaTequilla Posts: 14,504
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes
    89ute said:

A lot of drama with these Nacua boys. People forget DGAF that one of this brothers, Samson Nacua is currently a soph WR at Utah. Good WR, glad we have him, should be a pretty solid contributor for us this season. (redshirt frosh 29 receptions 292 yrds 2017, walkon 2016, awarded scholorship 8/17)

Samson thought it would be a good idea to send out the tweet below regarding Puka.

I want the best for my brothers! I’d love to see and play with one of them. Being able to line up with him would be a dream come true. But I know he can do bigger and better things than Utah schools! Just wait on him

Edit. I lost a bunch of stuff out of this post. fuck, now I gotta redo it.

Translation: If I was good enough to leave Utah I would have too

Don't get mad my favorite Ute, most people would
    GrundleStiltzkinbackthepack
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    250 Awesomes 100 Up Votes 100 Comments Name Dropper
    edited June 2018
    Tequilla said:

89ute said:

A lot of drama with these Nacua boys. People forget DGAF that one of this brothers, Samson Nacua is currently a soph WR at Utah. Good WR, glad we have him, should be a pretty solid contributor for us this season. (redshirt frosh 29 receptions 292 yrds 2017, walkon 2016, awarded scholorship 8/17)

Samson thought it would be a good idea to send out the tweet below regarding Puka.

I want the best for my brothers! I’d love to see and play with one of them. Being able to line up with him would be a dream come true. But I know he can do bigger and better things than Utah schools! Just wait on him

Edit. I lost a bunch of stuff out of this post. fuck, now I gotta redo it.

Translation: If I was good enough to leave Utah I would have too

Don't get mad my favorite Ute, most people would
    If I was the AD at USC, I would interview Whittingham after Helton gets fired. Dude is 11-1 in bowl games, 2-0 in BCS bowls (one was the same year Meyer left), including a win against Saban (finished AP #2). All he's done is overachieve at a school with zero success in landing top-tier in-state recruits. For fuck sake, he's from San Luis Obispo. It must be an LDS thing. He can always be replaced with Darrell Bevell. He's selling himself short being in Utah.
  • chuckchuck Posts: 2,412
    250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes 1000 Comments

Sources said:

Oh sweet summer child.

I've seen that movie, I know the scene. I was just making it clear for those who don't listen to Atlanta Mumble Rap what the captions was.

By the way, Nicholson or Ledger? People slob on the Dark Knight but Nicholson's Joker was probably even better.</blockquote

Jack played the role as pure comedy. It wasn't creepy. It was funny as fuck and he nailed it. Everything about Ledger's joker was awkward and uncomfortable and meant to make you squirm and it worked, at least for me. Both good, but not really comparable.

The Dark Knight was a way better movie.
    dncbackthepack