Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to the Bored

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    dflea said:

Hamilton is full of shit. Merc wants to win every race, and saying you don't care about the ones you might not win is a load of crap. He should stfu.

Verstappen is a clown. This race was his to win, but he fucked it up.

I cannot believe these cars are around 12 seconds faster in quali than Senna was when it looked like you couldn't go faster than he did. Crazy.

Vettel had better get his shit together and pick up some points on Hamilton this race, or this season is going to get away from him.

I checked the Wam for your pics, but didn't see them. Get that shit taken care of, will you?

@dflea

Senna didn't have those tires.

Agree generally, but if you can't appreciate Hamilton trolling the French and the entire F1 establishment by claiming Merc doesn't care about Monaco because it's a slow track, I can't help you. Goes nicely with Hamilton dissing the Miami street course, IMO.

What's funny is that the Renaults *looked* fast, but they weren't. This is also why I trust the TBS experts for everything except fluid hips.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

dflea said:

Hamilton is full of shit. Merc wants to win every race, and saying you don't care about the ones you might not win is a load of crap. He should stfu.

I cannot believe these cars are around 12 seconds faster in quali than Senna was when it looked like you couldn't go faster than he did. Crazy.

Vettel had better get his shit together and pick up some points on Hamilton this race, or this season is going to get away from him.

I checked the Wam for your pics, but didn't see them. Get that shit taken care of, will you?

@dflea

Agree generally, but if you can't appreciate Hamilton trolling the French and the entire F1 establishment by claiming Merc doesn't care about Monaco because it's a slow track, I can't help you. Goes nicely with Hamilton dissing the Miami street course, IMO.

What's funny is that the Renaults *looked* fast, but they weren't. This is also why I trust the TBS experts for everything except fluid hips.
    Stop ducking (lulz) the nudes question.
    That's exactly what I was thinking. I stopped giving a fuck about Hamilton, tires and lap times as soon as the nudes were mentioned.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

dflea said:

@dflea

That's exactly what I was thinking. I stopped giving a fuck about Hamilton, tires and lap times as soon as the nudes were mentioned.

You should try getting some pussy occasionally you stupid faggot, then you wouldn't be jonesing so hard over an average looking broad in a ballcap online. Then again, if my wife looked like yours, I would probably be feeling the same way.

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

dflea said:

@dflea

You should try getting some pussy occasionally you stupid faggot, then you wouldn't be jonesing so hard over an average looking broad in a ballcap online. Then again, if my wife looked like yours, I would probably be feeling the same way.

Your wife is your right hand, little man, so stfu before I knock you down and then go up inside you.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

dflea said:

@dflea

Your wife is your right hand, little man, so stfu before I knock you down and then go up inside you.
    Faggot sighting confirmed.
  • Options
    CaptainPJ said:

Is this one giant fucking epic whoosh?!

Jesus H Christ

Probably.
  • Options
    Let's clear the air. No nudes of Mrs. Azduck in human form are forthcoming. You can have all the duck nudes your bizarre straight penii can handle.

Another aside: why do Haas, Force India, and the like even exist? To be the Washington Generals of F1? Also, WTF happened to McLaren?

For those who don't do car racing (@yellowsnow) - tune in today. The Grand Prix is one of the greatest spectacles in sport.
  • Options
    It's like you don't even see the pic you poasted
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,817
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

It's like you don't even see the pic you poasted

Again, I wish I was there. Such a lame race that I could focus on the scenery (see above). D.R. blowing an engine with those shit Pirelli tires was a blessing in disguise. It forced him to drive in a way that took advantage of the shit rubber beneth him.

Can't wait for your Spa report in August!
  • Options
    Ha ha fagets

I'm in the Swiss Alps now.

#MediocreUOedumackashun
    #youwouldpissalloveryourselvesformylife
    #taintlicking

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited June 2018
    I actually like trains. Try to strategically take train pics when hot leggy blondes wearing yoga pants are in frame.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Hey douchecanoe...you are in a land full of hot ass women and you keep posting mountains and grass and shit. More tits, less vistas. Fuck.

Where the white women at?!
  • Options
  • Options