Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hot damn! What they on? All steroids and no carbs?

DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
It comes from Ektard but it's not an opinion piece so it's probably true.

Spoke to Mele at the start of the month and Mele says he's up to 300 now and feeling solid. Spoke to Ale and he said he's up to 370 and nearly 6'7".

Them some thick ass kids.

Comments

• DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

Spoke to Mele at the start of the month and Mele says he's up to 300 now and feeling solid. Spoke to Ale and he said he's up to 370 and nearly 6'7".

I was walking behind Ale at the spring game, to say he makes 360-370 look light doesn’t do it justice. He is a massive, massive human; but what is insane is he is very proportional. Absolute freak show.

Mele is incredible.
    And this is just with the homework they’ve been given. Socha hasn’t even had a chance to get his hands on them yet.

And let’s not forget Curne’s big beautiful ass.
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,308
    Holy fuck, Mele was just over 250 a year ago
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    For those of us that can't memorize rosters and nicknames, could you guys please use HTML to make the names link to actual roster names and positions?

I'm trying to figure out if this is some lineman, or a giant new running back that will be running over Bama in next season's playoffs.

• NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423
    I hope Ale's development wasn't slowed down too much by him taking time off to play Juggernaut in Deadpool 2.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

I was walking behind Ale at the spring game, to say he makes 360-370 look light doesn’t do it justice. He is a massive, massive human; but what is insane is he is very proportional. Absolute freak show.

Mele is incredible.
    He does not look fat, genetic freak

Mele is incredible.

MJ Ale - 6'7" 370

Steven Jones - 6'6" 360

My point was one is well put together and doesn’t look anything like 370. The other is one that is near the same weight but looks flubby.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    I guranteee you Ale probably eats like 500g of carbs a day.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

I hope Ale's development wasn't slowed down too much by him taking time off to play Juggernaut in Deadpool 2.

Ale should be an actor if the NFL doesn’t happen for him. I’m not kidding.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901

I’ll leave that up to Bearswin
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

I hope he puts it together and so that we look like fucking monster on the OL
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373

My point was one is well put together and doesn’t look anything like 370. The other is one that is near the same weight but looks flubby.

• CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

Ale is like....*does math*....3 and a half Jordan Chins.

This bored deserves a picture of Jordan Chin standing next to MJ Ale. No pads either.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mele is incredible.

MJ Ale - 6'7" 370

Steven Jones - 6'6" 360

They still have a BMI of 40%. One is standing up tall trying to not look fat while the other is running. They both need to get down into the low 340's to be useful on a football field. A 250lb end would breeze by both of them right now.

I'm excites about Oregon's new class of O-lineman and I would be about UW's too, but they both need some physical work to be able to contribute. A big NFL tackle plays in the 320's. They are tall as fuck too.