Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hot damn! What they on? All steroids and no carbs?

2»

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Mosster47 said:

It comes from Ektard but it's not an opinion piece so it's probably true.

Spoke to Mele at the start of the month and Mele says he's up to 300 now and feeling solid. Spoke to Ale and he said he's up to 370 and nearly 6'7".

Them some thick ass kids.

I was walking behind Ale at the spring game, to say he makes 360-370 look light doesn’t do it justice. He is a massive, massive human; but what is insane is he is very proportional. Absolute freak show.

Mele is incredible.

MJ Ale - 6'7" 370

Steven Jones - 6'6" 360

They still have a BMI of 40%. One is standing up tall trying to not look fat while the other is running. They both need to get down into the low 340's to be useful on a football field. A 250lb end would breeze by both of them right now.

I'm excites about Oregon's new class of O-lineman and I would be about UW's too, but they both need some physical work to be able to contribute. A big NFL tackle plays in the 320's. They are tall as fuck too.
    They look like maulers.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Mosster47 said:

Spoke to Mele at the start of the month and Mele says he's up to 300 now and feeling solid. Spoke to Ale and he said he's up to 370 and nearly 6'7".

I was walking behind Ale at the spring game, to say he makes 360-370 look light doesn’t do it justice. He is a massive, massive human; but what is insane is he is very proportional. Absolute freak show.

Mele is incredible.

MJ Ale - 6'7" 370

Steven Jones - 6'6" 360

They still have a BMI of 40%. One is standing up tall trying to not look fat while the other is running. They both need to get down into the low 340's to be useful on a football field. A 250lb end would breeze by both of them right now.

I'm excites about Oregon's new class of O-lineman and I would be about UW's too, but they both need some physical work to be able to contribute. A big NFL tackle plays in the 320's. They are tall as fuck too.
    Ale is guard, we dose not have the athleticism to play at the tackle spot
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

Mele is incredible.

MJ Ale - 6'7" 370

Steven Jones - 6'6" 360

Good NFL guards play between 305-315. He will be an absolute liability at that weight. You can't pull a 370lb guy. We will also wear out way too fast. If he ever has an impact it will be 40lbs lighter at a minimum. If super heavy people were great on the O-line there would be tons of them in the NFL. There are basically zero. The Wazzu guy only pass blocked and didn't even get an invite to the combine.

Moral of the story; don't jerk off over obese freshman. Jerk off when they get into playing shape.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mele is incredible.

MJ Ale - 6'7" 370

Steven Jones - 6'6" 360

Good NFL guards play between 305-315. He will be an absolute liability at that weight. You can't pull a 370lb guy. We will also wear out way too fast. If he ever has an impact it will be 40lbs lighter at a minimum. If super heavy people were great on the O-line there would be tons of them in the NFL. There are basically zero. The Wazzu guy only pass blocked and didn't even get an invite to the combine.

Moral of the story; don't jerk off over obese freshman. Jerk off when they get into playing shape.
    They may be listed at 300, but most NFL guards are easily 320+.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mele is incredible.

MJ Ale - 6'7" 370

Steven Jones - 6'6" 360

So a sport that celebrates size and braun lists people smaller than they are?

sure.gif
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423
    edited May 2018
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mele is incredible.

MJ Ale - 6'7" 370

Steven Jones - 6'6" 360

So a sport that celebrates size and braun lists people smaller than they are?

sure.gif
    They're usually listed at whatever weight they entered the league at. Players usually slim down for the combine. Some players also get relatively out of shape as they get older.