Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Troy Fautanu, 2019 4* OL, Henderson (Liberty), NV (COMMITTED: HOLY SHIT)

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

WHen Huff got here I was of course LIPO but never really thought he would be beating premier schools for OL and stacking classes back to back. He is a Metallica listening corn fed farm boy looking fuck. But he fucks hard. MetlliaHuff 4evah!

It is crazy how it is all about just relating to people. If he can pull a black kid from the hood the we need to put him up there with ikaika
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited September 2018
    Squirt said:

Roof had an interesting nugget about the UW's tactics for recruiting Polynesian guys (free):

“With me it’s also about the Poly tradition –we watched a film about that. I have to carry that one. You wear your name on the back of your jersey and so you have to carry that name on with pride.”

Sounds like the UW shows a highlight video of past Huskies with Polynesian roots.
    One of our? covert ops needs to get a copy of that tape.

@CokeGreaterThanPepsi? @Edwin_Bambino? @jhfstyle24? @backthepack?

@creepycoug?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Squirt said:

Roof had an interesting nugget about the UW's tactics for recruiting Polynesian guys (free):

“With me it’s also about the Poly tradition –we watched a film about that. I have to carry that one. You wear your name on the back of your jersey and so you have to carry that name on with pride.”

Sounds like the UW shows a highlight video of past Huskies with Polynesian roots.

@creepycoug?
    Need more yankoff material dnc? Swaye not enough

Squirt said:

@creepycoug?
    Need more yankoff material dnc? Swaye not enough

His team played IMG last night. Blair Angulo was at the game and said Fautanu played RT and whooped a 5* DEs ass who's committed to Georgia. He said he didn't give up much pressure and manhandled the dude in the run game. Also said he has Tackle athleticism all the way even though he's only 6'4 and he will be getting a rating bump up to a 4* when the new ratings come out. Called him a total steal for UW. Also said Sama Paama is a total steal as well (we know) and that he's a freak athlete (no shit). Paama will likely be bumped up to a 4* as well.

Paama's already a 247 4 star
  • HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

His team played IMG last night. Blair Angulo was at the game and said Fautanu played RT and whooped a 5* DEs ass who's committed to Georgia. He said he didn't give up much pressure and manhandled the dude in the run game. Also said he has Tackle athleticism all the way even though he's only 6'4 and he will be getting a rating bump up to a 4* when the new ratings come out. Called him a total steal for UW. Also said Sama Paama is a total steal as well (we know) and that he's a freak athlete (no shit). Paama will likely be bumped up to a 4* as well.

This is the player that Fautanu went up against https://247sports.com/Player/Nolan-Smith-83303/
    #2 player overall in the country
    Just realized that 247 has him as the #1 overall player in the country. #2 overall in the composite.
  • HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Domicillo said:

Miki Ah You and Taj Davis were supposed to be bumped up to a four star too...Angulo says a lot of things
    I don't think they are updating the rankings until after their senior seasons.