Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Troy Fautanu, 2019 4* OL, Henderson (Liberty), NV (COMMITTED: HOLY SHIT)

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    How much weight does the average OL gain during the first year under Socha?

Also, who knows this off the top of their head? Coker? Dennis?
  • Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 756
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    BigGreenEgg haha
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    YES! Fanatua committed to us! Love it, bring me some big beef baby!
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2018
    OMG the Vegas Ho’s were 100% spot on
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

The thing about this commit is that it is huge time to beat USC for a Poly kid from Las Vegas. I've never seen anything like it.

In 2014 that would’ve been ‘oh, i like Washington a lot, they are a top school for sure - I grew up there so I have a lot of love for the Huskies’...

...next day ‘PROUD TO ANNOUNCE I HAVE COMMITTED TO MY DREAM SCHOOL THE USC TROJANS!!!!!!!!! #FIGHTON’

So u saying uw can win a natty
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

The thing about this commit is that it is huge time to beat USC for a Poly kid from Las Vegas. I've never seen anything like it.

In 2014 that would’ve been ‘oh, i like Washington a lot, they are a top school for sure - I grew up there so I have a lot of love for the Huskies’...

...next day ‘PROUD TO ANNOUNCE I HAVE COMMITTED TO MY DREAM SCHOOL THE USC TROJANS!!!!!!!!! #FIGHTON’

No, I'm saying we can eventually be as good as USC '17-'18.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dnc said:

This kid has it made! Dad works for Delta so he gets free airfare. He's already hit Utah, Cal, Colorado, USC, UCLA, Vandy, and is at Duke today.

He says UW, UO, and ND are next in line. Had planned to be here next week but coaches are heading out so he's going to reschedule.

Grew up in Federal Way, says he still has family and "close friends" there. His mom is close with the family of Alameda Ta'amu.

Played RB and FB growing up, and I love him.

My dream class is: Kalepo, Buelow, Elder and Fautanu.
    Hey, I exist!

If you are not a Doog you don't count JC players.

We need a picture of Wes Call and Opu Seminivage instead.

Getting the #1 JC RB in the country is somehow different than getting the #30 JC OL.
    Wes Call was shitty, but at least he started on a Rose Bowl team. He's one of the better Juco guys we have had. I hate every Juco player until proven otherwise.
    In my young days I thought Jon Lyon was the second coming... never again, JC players, never again! Prove it!
    Kai Ellis was a good player for us. I look at your average 5 star JC player as being a middle of the road 3 star
  • Options

No, I'm saying we can eventually be as good as USC '17-'18.
    Talented, but mediocre and irrelevant. Ok got it
  • Options

In 2014 the only kids we’s have committed from our current class are Morris, Taj Davis, Tuputala and Ah You.

DISAGREE

Didn’t we? take a shittier kicker in 2014?
  • Options
    SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    @NorwegianHusky was right the whole tim. We should fire Huff once Kalepo enrolls and stops doing all the OL recruiting.