Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Makell Esteen, 2020 3* DB, Lawndale (HS), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I think Hector is a UW lean ...

Ricks is a long, long shot
    Ringo is a decent to good shot imo. I think he's keeping us in his back pocket until the end and then reassessing the suitors ...
    Ransom is still in play and we have a decent shot
    the other guys I don't know ...
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,889
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    animate said:

Ringo is a decent to good shot imo. I think he's keeping us in his back pocket until the end and then reassessing the suitors ...

I want what ever positivity your smoking manye.

Hector... that’s all I see. Ricks gone, ringos mom is too hot and she wants bags now for all her hard work as a single mom, don’t know much into ransom other than nothing.

So maybe two you mentioned... MAYBE.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

animate said:

Hector... that’s all I see. Ricks gone, ringos mom is too hot and she wants bags now for all her hard work as a single mom, don’t know much into ransom other than nothing.

That's the problem with this place.

You just wanna doog out a little and then someone has gotta tell you to lay off the pipe ... Goddamn.

I'll revise:

Rick's is forget it unless something strange hapoens.

Ringo is in play and the doog in me thinks that his connections with FSP and all the players there will keep UW as a top 5 contender.

Afterall, he's come to train many times at FSP on his own dime (or someone's dime or on his mom's account of being in the airline business). Still lots of time for his mom to realize that the best long game choice is Washington, we hope.

Hector is a lean and I'm feeling confident about it.

Ransom is a decent shot because of the comments made from his family. I think they see the long game too.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Ringo is all Texas right now. It ain't happenin'.

This will be a total fail based on all factors in play. Lake needs to put in work.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Ringo is all Texas right now. It ain't happenin'.

This will be a total fail based on all factors in play. Lake needs to put in work.
    Damaged goods according to one long winded fucker that poast here
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    animate said:

animate said:

You just wanna doog out a little and then someone has gotta tell you to lay off the pipe ... Goddamn.

I'll revise:

Ringo is in play and the doog in me thinks that his connections with FSP and all the players there will keep UW as a top 5 contender.

Afterall, he's come to train many times at FSP on his own dime (or someone's dime or on his mom's account of being in the airline business). Still lots of time for his mom to realize that the best long game choice is Washington, we hope.

Ransom is a decent shot because of the comments made from his family. I think they see the long game too.
    Quite the opposite my frien. I want you to share the pipe!!
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,614
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    animate said:

animate said:

I'll revise:

Ruling these guys out this early would make sense if we hadnt been watching Lake recruit for the past several years.

Ricks...fine he gone
    Ringo...nearly gone, but he likes UW and hasn't committed to UT yet in spite if the full court press.

The rest are all in play. Lake has a knack for suddenly popping up with momentum on guys like these, often after the general TBS feel was that they were out of reach, slipping away, or at least favoring someplace else.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    https://247sports.com/college/washington/Article/Washington-Huskies-Football-Recruiting-Makell-Esteen-Washington-Is-One-Of-The-Schools-Standing-Out-For-Esteen-132173056/

Washington, Nebraska, and Kentucky recruiting him the hardest. No trips scheduled currently but looking at June 22nd visit which is our rising stars camp. Looking like we are the favorites.

I’m a huge fan of this kid’s game.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Eklund has him, Paster, Elijah Jackson, and Hector as our dbs this class. That's a pretty solid group but I wouldn't be overjoyed
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Eklund has him, Paster, Elijah Jackson, and Hector as our dbs this class. That's a pretty solid group but I wouldn't be overjoyed

You know lake and Harris will turn at least 1/2 into nfl quality DB’s. Imagine what could be done with ringo, Phillips, and ricks.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,042
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

https://247sports.com/college/washington/Article/Washington-Huskies-Football-Recruiting-Makell-Esteen-Washington-Is-One-Of-The-Schools-Standing-Out-For-Esteen-132173056/

Washington, Nebraska, and Kentucky recruiting him the hardest. No trips scheduled currently but looking at June 22nd visit which is our rising stars camp. Looking like we are the favorites.

No Oregon mentioned is interesting, thought this would be a UW-Oregon battle. Though they already have 3 DB commits so they probably cooled on him.

Which is fine by me, I really like Esteen, and he sounds like a lock at this point.
    He is 100% a backup plan for Oregon.

SAC
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dtd said:

No Oregon mentioned is interesting, thought this would be a UW-Oregon battle. Though they already have 3 DB commits so they probably cooled on him.

Which is fine by me, I really like Esteen, and he sounds like a lock at this point.

SAC
    So now we're down to taking guys that aren't even good enough for Oregon?!? WTF?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited May 2019
    I am sure this kid is great and all but when you beat out Kentucky to get him I do not get any form of a boner.

edit: I should have read more than the headline. Offered by the entire Pac-12 pretty much. Partial boner fully engaged.
  • Options
    This isn’t a great recruiting win but I love the player. A better version of KamFab imo.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    RealRhino said:

dtd said:

SAC
    So now we're down to taking guys that aren't even good enough for Oregon?!? WTF?
    Given Lake's track record I think it's safe to say that's Oregon's mistake, not ours. Jimmy's evals > Heyward's evals, and it's not even close.
  • Options
    Makell on his visit

"I'm working to graduate early, so I want to know where I'm going as soon as possible," Esteen said. "There as a part of me that thought about committing. I really loved it there, but I think I'm going to take more visits and then I will decide."