Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Want to see a slow strategy guy burn through money like he’s LT on Coke?

2»

Comments

• Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Kwat is more likely to connect to a kid from Kansas or the south then anyone in california. You west coast fags joke about pac12 making less then the fishing network. They take fishing seriously where kwat is going.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,095

Bread said:

Kwat is more likely to connect to a kid from Kansas or the south then anyone in california. You west coast fags joke about pac12 making less then the fishing network. They take fishing seriously where kwat is going.

I could see Huff noodling
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Bread said:

Okie skrong
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    Swaye said:

Noodling is as redneck as anything gets. Stupid white people.

Yeah but still.....

Did you see the size of that fish? That's going to host a nice fish fry for his family and his wife's family.

Or are those the same people? Who has that inbreeding chart from last week?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    dnc said:

Makes sense to give the shittiest salesman the hardest assignments, doesn’t it? High-cost, low probability is probably the right way to invest in your craptastic sales guys.

Ok so I can see you're point about wasting time but money? Drop in the bucket of these guys travel budget I'm sure.

Kwat gotta learn to recruit before Jimmy's gone. All signs point to they are making him focus on getting better at it. Seems like that should be part of what you want to see. What would the ideal DDY recruiting playbook look like otherwise?
    DDYs stance is they should let him focus on the highest probability targets, and get on base a couple times to build his confidence before you start green lighting him to swing for the fences in an 0-2 count.

He’s probably right.
    Please no more cricket analogies. I am so fucking confused right now, @dnc.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Makes sense to give the shittiest salesman the hardest assignments, doesn’t it? High-cost, low probability is probably the right way to invest in your craptastic sales guys.

Ok so I can see you're point about wasting time but money? Drop in the bucket of these guys travel budget I'm sure.

Kwat gotta learn to recruit before Jimmy's gone. All signs point to they are making him focus on getting better at it. Seems like that should be part of what you want to see. What would the ideal DDY recruiting playbook look like otherwise?
    DDYs stance is they should let him focus on the highest probability targets, and get on base a couple times to build his confidence before you start green lighting him to swing for the fences in an 0-2 count.

He’s probably right.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    dnc said:

dnc said:

He’s probably right.

Oh, that other boring game Seattle sucks at. Besides soccer. Thanks for clarifying.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,265
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Noodling is as redneck as anything gets. Stupid white people.

I'll have you know that my grandfather was an expert gill fisher and he learned it from his injun friends during the depression.