Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

First Wookie claims title of "America's forever first lady"

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Is Kanye a Trumpanzee?

Who would ever use such language?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

Anything about the Obama's is racist. Bunch of pansy snowflake faggots in the world. Where did the world of my childhood go? I last saw it in Gran Torino.

Bullshit. I've been plenty critical of the Obamas. Shit, I wanted Ty fired after year two. You can have objective reasons for criticizing high profile African Americans. Calling a black woman a fucking wookie is racist as fuck. Dude, you have me, DJ and Paws saying this. We've all been accused of racism plenty of fucking times. You do a ton of damage to conservative causes with this shit. STOp.
    I don’t think you know the definition of racist.

Every see the cartoons of George Bush as a monkey? Why were there these cartoons? Because he kind of looked like a monkey.
    Yes, and Prince Charles. too .

Of course it's possible to compare an individual to an animal without it being racist. Shaq was big as fuck, but if you can't see calling him a gorilla probably wasn't advisable I can't help you. We don't communicate devoid of context. There's plenty of context on this bored for sledog. It's pretty easy to connect the dots here.
    Shaq was nothing like a gorilla. I can’t recall him being called that. Joe Frazier was gorilla as fuck. Mohammed Ali said so.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

Anything about the Obama's is racist. Bunch of pansy snowflake faggots in the world. Where did the world of my childhood go? I last saw it in Gran Torino.

Bullshit. I've been plenty critical of the Obamas. Shit, I wanted Ty fired after year two. You can have objective reasons for criticizing high profile African Americans. Calling a black woman a fucking wookie is racist as fuck. Dude, you have me, DJ and Paws saying this. We've all been accused of racism plenty of fucking times. You do a ton of damage to conservative causes with this shit. STOp.

Every see the cartoons of George Bush as a monkey? Why were there these cartoons? Because he kind of looked like a monkey.

Of course it's possible to compare an individual to an animal without it being racist. Shaq was big as fuck, but if you can't see calling him a gorilla probably wasn't advisable I can't help you. We don't communicate devoid of context. There's plenty of context on this bored for sledog. It's pretty easy to connect the dots here.
    Shaq is a racist. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nmVnKV_jynQ
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Is Kanye a Trumpanzee?

Trumpmonkey
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,856
    dnc said:

Sledog said:

Yes and EVERYONE not black was called a racist and still are being referred to as racists. I hate the Obama's because they are COMMUNISTS. Read BHO's book!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

Shaq was nothing like a gorilla. I can’t recall him being called that. Joe Frazier was gorilla as fuck. Mohammed Ali said so.
    I remember him being called that. I lol'ed at the Shaq video.

And yes black people tend to hate black people, or did you miss out on the brilliance of 90s Chris Rock?
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,532
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

dnc said:

Sledog said:

Can you provide the list of animals/creatures that black people can be compared to and not have those comparisons be labeled as racist? Last time I checked Chewie was not a monkey.
    You are actually asking what animals/creatures black people can be compared to? And you wonder if this is racist?

For the purpose of discussion, why don’t you please list the acceptable animal/ creature comparisons for:

Texans
    Southerners
    Trump
    Trailer park residents
    Trump voters
    Blue collar white workers

Tia! Belly laughs are sure to ensue!
    I didn't realize that those were all races of people. Don't you just mean what are the acceptable animal/creature comparisons for white people?

https://www.google.com/search?q=animals+white+people+look+like&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiOmoC2iO3aAhUIxVQKHe7GDyEQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=974
  • Options
    Founders Club
    BTW, nobody said BLACK PEOPLE look like Wookies. They said Michelle Obama does because she has a gigantic fucking mouth and Chewie fangs.
  • Options

BTW, nobody said BLACK PEOPLE look like Wookies. They said Michelle Obama does because she has a gigantic fucking mouth and Chewie fangs.

Keep going. You’re good at this.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I know. That's why you don't have an actual rebuttal.
  • Options

I know. That's why you don't have an actual rebuttal.
    Indeed. Your description of race and individuals is enthralling and edifying. By all means continue.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

That's a Wookie!

Kind of messed up but I laughed.

I'm a racist lib who voted for her husband. Sue me.
  • Options
    Founders Club

dnc said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

https://youtu.be/qzts4Q_ak3E?t=2m43s
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I'm not cool with calling her a wookie, as that does seem racist. That being said, she's definitely ugly inside and out.

Wookies aren't black. HTH
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I'm not cool with calling her a wookie, as that does seem racist. That being said, she's definitely ugly inside and out.

She definitely is evil for wanting to improve nutrition for school lunches.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Serious question:

Is Sledog
    2001400ex said:

"Hitler's war effort is credited with causing several scientific advances and the creation of products we still use today (the Volkswagen, rocket engines, and jet propulsion are three examples)"
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,804
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

2001400ex said:

She's not evil for that, she just executed it massively poorly. She fucking partnered with all the sugar cartels to improve lunches. They haven't improved, *shocker*. She decided to focus on getting active which is like 1/10 of the problem and ignored the real problem, as always.

Until people realize sugar is the fucking problem the problem's not gonna get fixed.
    #wokeaf

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dnc said:

2001400ex said:

She's not evil for that, she just executed it massively poorly. She fucking partnered with all the sugar cartels to improve lunches. They haven't improved, *shocker*. She decided to focus on getting active which is like 1/10 of the problem and ignored the real problem, as always.

Until people realize sugar is the fucking problem the problem's not gonna get fixed.
    the food pyramid was the most destructive thing to america overall for sure