Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

First Wookie claims title of "America's forever first lady"

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Anything about the Obama's is racist. Bunch of pansy snowflake faggots in the world. Where did the world of my childhood go? I last saw it in Gran Torino.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Sledog said:

Anything about the Obama's is racist. Bunch of pansy snowflake faggots in the world. Where did the world of my childhood go? I last saw it in Gran Torino.

Bullshit. I've been plenty critical of the Obamas. Shit, I wanted Ty fired after year two. You can have objective reasons for criticizing high profile African Americans. Calling a black woman a fucking wookie is racist as fuck. Dude, you have me, DJ and Paws saying this. We've all been accused of racism plenty of fucking times. You do a ton of damage to conservative causes with this shit. STOp.
  • Options
    And yes, the world you grew up in where it was okay to be openly racist is gone forever. That's not worth lamenting.
  • Options
    dnc said:

And yes, the world you grew up in where it was okay to be openly racist is gone forever. That's not worth lamenting.

I still call bullshit. We disagree on this. Nothing racist implied nor intended. The Gran Torino reference is in reference to the insane level of people being offended has risen to here in the snowflake era.

• Options
    KkkliffKkklingsburyKkkliffKkklingsbury Member Posts: 151
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

Fucking A!!! 'Mericuh!!
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,532
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Sledog said:

Bullshit. I've been plenty critical of the Obamas. Shit, I wanted Ty fired after year two. You can have objective reasons for criticizing high profile African Americans. Calling a black woman a fucking wookie is racist as fuck. Dude, you have me, DJ and Paws saying this. We've all been accused of racism plenty of fucking times. You do a ton of damage to conservative causes with this shit. STOp.
    Can you provide the list of animals/creatures that black people can be compared to and not have those comparisons be labeled as racist? Last time I checked Chewie was not a monkey.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,877

dnc said:

Sledog said:

Can you provide the list of animals/creatures that black people can be compared to and not have those comparisons be labeled as racist? Last time I checked Chewie was not a monkey.
    @AlvinGarrettDawg, true?
  • Options
    edited May 2018

dnc said:

Sledog said:

Generally speaking comparing people of a race who were treated for centuries as less than human to non humans is probably not the best idea, unless you too long for a return to the days of @Sledog's youth, in which case fire away.

And yeah, I *get* that a wookie is a cross between a human and a dog but that cross is highly ape like, no matter Lucas' intentions.

Again, @DerekJohnson thinks this is racist, the guy who wrote a book about Ty Willingham keeping his jerb thanks to white guilt (DJWSFRYK). We're not talking about someone looking to throw around the PC card any chance he gets.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,532
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    As long as I can say that Pramila Jayapal looks like the turtle from The Neverending Story, and that Asian women are the worst drivers in the world, and not be unfairly labeled a racist I think we're fine.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

dnc said:

Sledog said:

You are actually asking what animals/creatures black people can be compared to? And you wonder if this is racist?

For the purpose of discussion, why don’t you please list the acceptable animal/ creature comparisons for:

Texans
    Southerners
    Trump
    Trailer park residents
    Trump voters
    Blue collar white workers

Tia! Belly laughs are sure to ensue!
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    You can no longer say anything about blacks without it being racist to some people. Nothing. Oh and only whites can be racist.

• Options

dnc said:

Sledog said:

I don’t think you know the definition of racist.

Every see the cartoons of George Bush as a monkey? Why were there these cartoons? Because he kind of looked like a monkey.
    Yes, and Prince Charles. too .

Of course it's possible to compare an individual to an animal without it being racist. Shaq was big as fuck, but if you can't see calling him a gorilla probably wasn't advisable I can't help you. We don't communicate devoid of context. There's plenty of context on this bored for sledog. It's pretty easy to connect the dots here.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

You can no longer say anything about blacks without it being racist to some people. Nothing. Oh and only whites can be racist.

I disagree with both of those statements.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,804
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited May 2018
    Sledog said:

dnc said:

I still call bullshit. We disagree on this. Nothing racist implied nor intended. The Gran Torino reference is in reference to the insane level of people being offended has risen to here in the snowflake era.

If you can't see the characteristic similarities of a wookie and a gorilla, then take the next logical step of the oft used slur of calling black folks gorilla/monkey, than I can't help you and you should diaff.

Like @dnc said, you aren't helping the right-of-center. At all.

You are proving the point of leftists who like to paint with broad racism-accusation brush.

STOp
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2018
    This thread needs to die

Sledog....seriously? This isn't the 1960's anymore