Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Show your support for what this community means to you:


Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)



Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Amazon leaving Seattle update

124

Comments

  • 2001400ex2001400ex Posts: 15,638
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

    2001400ex said:

    Swaye said:

    2001400ex said:

    2001400ex said:

    Sledog said:

    2001400ex said:

    It’s all a prefectly executed plan. Get a “second headquarters” then phase out the Seattle headquarters. Bezos is a libertarian. He won’t put up with seattle bullshit longer than he needs to.

    There's no income tax in the state of Washington. Bezos isn't going anywhere.
    He won't move just his company.

    2001400ex said:

    It’s all a prefectly executed plan. Get a “second headquarters” then phase out the Seattle headquarters. Bezos is a libertarian. He won’t put up with seattle bullshit longer than he needs to.

    There's no income tax in the state of Washington. Bezos isn't going anywhere.
    Boeing and I shared a hearty laugh over your post in the media room
    Derek's memory of Boeing's move is spot on.

    https://hbr.org/2001/10/inside-boeings-big-move

    Or they had a CEO that was only with Boeing for a year and hated Seattle.
    Come watch Hondo struggle in every thread
    Understand the difference between Boeing and Amazon then pop off.
    Are you getting more dumb or what?
    Obvious answer is obvious. That being said, Boeing got in a new CEO that had zero interest in being in Seattle regardless of taxes. Tho I think the Seattle council is fucking stupid as fuck (RIP sonics). Fuck them.

    Amazon isn't moving, they own 20% of the office space in downtown.
    Does Amazon fill those offices with more people now that it may be more expensive to do so.

    Plus, I'm hearing the Seattle real estate market is hot, hot, HOT!
    Even in their infinite fucktardedness, City council will back off.
    greenbloodMikeDamoneRaceBannonSledogSoutherndawg
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Posts: 15,638
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

    2001400ex said:

    2001400ex said:

    Swaye said:

    2001400ex said:

    2001400ex said:

    Sledog said:

    2001400ex said:

    It’s all a prefectly executed plan. Get a “second headquarters” then phase out the Seattle headquarters. Bezos is a libertarian. He won’t put up with seattle bullshit longer than he needs to.

    There's no income tax in the state of Washington. Bezos isn't going anywhere.
    He won't move just his company.

    2001400ex said:

    It’s all a prefectly executed plan. Get a “second headquarters” then phase out the Seattle headquarters. Bezos is a libertarian. He won’t put up with seattle bullshit longer than he needs to.

    There's no income tax in the state of Washington. Bezos isn't going anywhere.
    Boeing and I shared a hearty laugh over your post in the media room
    Derek's memory of Boeing's move is spot on.

    https://hbr.org/2001/10/inside-boeings-big-move

    Or they had a CEO that was only with Boeing for a year and hated Seattle.
    Come watch Hondo struggle in every thread
    Understand the difference between Boeing and Amazon then pop off.
    Are you getting more dumb or what?
    Obvious answer is obvious. That being said, Boeing got in a new CEO that had zero interest in being in Seattle regardless of taxes. Tho I think the Seattle council is fucking stupid as fuck (RIP sonics). Fuck them.

    Amazon isn't moving, they own 20% of the office space in downtown.
    Does Amazon fill those offices with more people now that it may be more expensive to do so.

    Plus, I'm hearing the Seattle real estate market is hot, hot, HOT!
    Even in their infinite fucktardedness, City council will back off.
    They were fucktarded enough to propose the fucktardest tax of all on employee headcounts. This one ain't over.
    True. But lots of shit gets proposed that never comes to fruition.
    MikeDamoneRaceBannonSledoghaieSoutherndawg
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Posts: 15,638
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

    2001400ex said:

    2001400ex said:

    2001400ex said:

    Swaye said:

    2001400ex said:

    2001400ex said:

    Sledog said:

    2001400ex said:

    It’s all a prefectly executed plan. Get a “second headquarters” then phase out the Seattle headquarters. Bezos is a libertarian. He won’t put up with seattle bullshit longer than he needs to.

    There's no income tax in the state of Washington. Bezos isn't going anywhere.
    He won't move just his company.

    2001400ex said:

    It’s all a prefectly executed plan. Get a “second headquarters” then phase out the Seattle headquarters. Bezos is a libertarian. He won’t put up with seattle bullshit longer than he needs to.

    There's no income tax in the state of Washington. Bezos isn't going anywhere.
    Boeing and I shared a hearty laugh over your post in the media room
    Derek's memory of Boeing's move is spot on.

    https://hbr.org/2001/10/inside-boeings-big-move

    Or they had a CEO that was only with Boeing for a year and hated Seattle.
    Come watch Hondo struggle in every thread
    Understand the difference between Boeing and Amazon then pop off.
    Are you getting more dumb or what?
    Obvious answer is obvious. That being said, Boeing got in a new CEO that had zero interest in being in Seattle regardless of taxes. Tho I think the Seattle council is fucking stupid as fuck (RIP sonics). Fuck them.

    Amazon isn't moving, they own 20% of the office space in downtown.
    Does Amazon fill those offices with more people now that it may be more expensive to do so.

    Plus, I'm hearing the Seattle real estate market is hot, hot, HOT!
    Even in their infinite fucktardedness, City council will back off.
    They were fucktarded enough to propose the fucktardest tax of all on employee headcounts. This one ain't over.
    True. But lots of shit gets proposed that never comes to fruition.
    Your faith in governmental wisdom is noted.


    I know your are being sarcastic. But there's no such thing as governmental wisdom. It's all about who has the money. And I'm pretty sure Amazon has more money than homeless people in Seattle.
    GrundleStiltzkinMikeDamoneRaceBannonSledoghaieSoutherndawggreenblood
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Posts: 15,638
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

    2001400ex said:

    2001400ex said:

    2001400ex said:

    2001400ex said:

    Swaye said:

    2001400ex said:

    2001400ex said:

    Sledog said:

    2001400ex said:

    It’s all a prefectly executed plan. Get a “second headquarters” then phase out the Seattle headquarters. Bezos is a libertarian. He won’t put up with seattle bullshit longer than he needs to.

    There's no income tax in the state of Washington. Bezos isn't going anywhere.
    He won't move just his company.

    2001400ex said:

    It’s all a prefectly executed plan. Get a “second headquarters” then phase out the Seattle headquarters. Bezos is a libertarian. He won’t put up with seattle bullshit longer than he needs to.

    There's no income tax in the state of Washington. Bezos isn't going anywhere.
    Boeing and I shared a hearty laugh over your post in the media room
    Derek's memory of Boeing's move is spot on.

    https://hbr.org/2001/10/inside-boeings-big-move

    Or they had a CEO that was only with Boeing for a year and hated Seattle.
    Come watch Hondo struggle in every thread
    Understand the difference between Boeing and Amazon then pop off.
    Are you getting more dumb or what?
    Obvious answer is obvious. That being said, Boeing got in a new CEO that had zero interest in being in Seattle regardless of taxes. Tho I think the Seattle council is fucking stupid as fuck (RIP sonics). Fuck them.

    Amazon isn't moving, they own 20% of the office space in downtown.
    Does Amazon fill those offices with more people now that it may be more expensive to do so.

    Plus, I'm hearing the Seattle real estate market is hot, hot, HOT!
    Even in their infinite fucktardedness, City council will back off.
    They were fucktarded enough to propose the fucktardest tax of all on employee headcounts. This one ain't over.
    True. But lots of shit gets proposed that never comes to fruition.
    Your faith in governmental wisdom is noted.


    I know your are being sarcastic. But there's no such thing as governmental wisdom. It's all about who has the money. And I'm pretty sure Amazon has more money than homeless people in Seattle.
    Your support of confiscatory taxation is also noted.
    You clearly read my comment wrong. And we are no where near the levels of confiscatory taxation.
    MikeDamoneGrundleStiltzkinRaceBannonSledogoregonblitzkriegTurdBufferhaieSoutherndawggreenblood
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Posts: 15,638
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

    Business on the scale of Amazon who have major investors to answer to and have a possibly highly inflated stock value are not into hope as a strategy. The fact the council even went this far is cause for major concern for the future. Why risk it when the rest of America is throwing themselves at you like Stormy Daniels?

    Water is wet (City council is fucktarded) POTD
    RaceBannonhaieMikeDamoneSoutherndawggreenblood
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Posts: 31,295
    Swaye's Wigwam 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary
    2001400ex said:

    Business on the scale of Amazon who have major investors to answer to and have a possibly highly inflated stock value are not into hope as a strategy. The fact the council even went this far is cause for major concern for the future. Why risk it when the rest of America is throwing themselves at you like Stormy Daniels?

    Water is wet (City council is fucktarded) POTD
    Which is why you were trying to downplay it and say it wouldn't pass so who cares

    Pussy
    GrundleStiltzkinpawzdnc
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Posts: 12,883
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes
    Seattle has a huge pool of highly educated noyds. Many cities do not. Amazon won't leave. I don't think the city council is smart enough to know the leverage they have between their cunt licking and stop discriminating against the gender fluids rally though.
    RedRocket
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Posts: 9,611
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

    PurpleJ said:

    RedRocket said:

    PurpleJ said:

    Tacoma will welcome them with open arms. Either that or Dallas.

    Tacoma losing All State was a big blow. The Chihuly Glass Museum is all that's left.
    Amazon > Allstate

    We will be fine. We always are. If not, there's always the heroin trade. Bidness is booming!
    J?? true—


    Oh
    Shoots brah




    MisterEm
  • DooglesDoogles Posts: 7,054
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

    I like to call workplaces 'campuses.' That's what I like to do, because I'm a retard like that.

    Mutually adjacent office buildings situated for the purpose of a promoting an enterprise. Food courts. Child care. Dog parks. Entertainment. “Spheres” for out-of-office time. All along the same neighborhood streets. 12 million square feet of space and more being built. 30,000 employees in a handful of square blocks. Yeah, it’s a campus. Just like oregon’s but far larger and way more successful.
    Sounds like a Company Store to me designed to exploit workers

    Sad
    Race is not getting shredded in this thread
    GrundleStiltzkinRaceBannonMikeDamoneMisterEm
Sign In or Register to comment.