Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Eastern to open hosting Central

Comments

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Posts: 2,829
    250 Answers 2500 Comments Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes
    Watch it... Husleies have trouble with Eastern and play next year. If centraal wins this year you in deep chit
    oregonblitzkriegSonnyShackelfordCougzzbackthepack
  • Watch it... Husleies have trouble with Eastern and play next year. If centraal wins this year you in deep chit

It's not 2011. Huskies roll Little Sky schools by eight touchdowns nowadays.
    backthepackRDRcreepycoug

Watch it... Husleies have trouble with Eastern and play next year. If centraal wins this year you in deep chit

Sure, sure...not likely...but if it does go down I count it as a win by proxy (Central >> UW if CWU wins this year and EWU next season). It could happen, not likely, but possible... the apostle is realistic
    oregonblitzkriegbackthepack
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Posts: 15,837
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary

*Careful
    GrundleStiltzkinbackthepack
  • salemcoogsalemcoog Posts: 8,708
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400548261
    ApostleofGrief
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 20,033
    Solar Eclipse Donator 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary
    edited April 29
    What if Eastern is serious about football now?
  • WeakarmCobraWeakarmCobra Posts: 7,820
    Swaye's Wigwam 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes

This thread reminded me that Eastern is now more competitive vs UW than the cougars are

We almost lost to them
  • This thread reminded me that Eastern is now more competitive vs UW than the cougars are

MikeDamonebackthepack
  • creepycougcreepycoug Posts: 7,279
    5000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes

Sure, sure...not likely possible...but if it does go down I count it as a win by proxy (Central >> UW if CWU wins this year and EWU next season). It could can't happen, not likely, but possible... the apostle is realistic
    nice third person
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Posts: 10,775
    edited May 5

This thread reminded me that Eastern is now more competitive vs UW than the cougars are

I’m hearing more than once that Kupp has deceptive speed. No word yet on if he lives in the film room or if he’s a Wes Welker type.
    CuntWafflebackthepackBaseman
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Posts: 15,961
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes

I’m hearing more than once that Kupp has deceptive speed. No word yet on if he lives in the film room or if he’s a Wes Welker type.
    I have heard that when he goes to the film room he brings his hard hat and lunch pail with him.
    Baseman
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Posts: 10,775

I have heard that when he goes to the film room he brings his hard hat and lunch pail with him.
    Real celebral player.
  • BasemanBaseman Posts: 6,287
    Swaye's Wigwam 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes

Kind of guy you’d want your son to marry.

A blue collar player with high revving engine
    edited May 5

Sure, sure...not likely possible...but if it does go down I count it as a win by proxy (Central >> UW if CWU wins this year and EWU next season). It could can't happen, not likely, but possible... the apostle is realistic
    nice third person
    false!!!!!!!!... it almost did go down in 2010 and 2011. Central played to within 3 points in 2010 of Eastern (the same year they won the natty!) and then the following year Eastern pushed the Huskeeis around in HS, piling up massive yardage in the old good stadium, but lost on turnovers.

I know you are being sarcastic but they got a new coach and last year and who knows? last year O

nice third person
    false!!!!!!!!... it almost did go down in 2010 and 2011. Central played to within 3 points in 2010 of Eastern (the same year they won the natty!) and then the following year Eastern pushed the Huskeeis around in HS, piling up massive yardage in the old good stadium, but lost on turnovers.
    NOFC
    You sound a little edgy.

But what does it matter since we both went to the UW
    haie
  • creepycougcreepycoug Posts: 7,279
    5000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes

I know you are being sarcastic but they got a new coach and last year and who knows? last year O

nice third person
    NOFC
    You sound a little edgy.

But what does it matter since we both went to the UW
    Story seems changed.
    ApostleofGrief