Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sawyer Racanelli 3* WR/LB 2020, Brush Prairie (Hockinson), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    chuck said:

chuck said:

I think one of Sawyer or Odunze will be more of a Hunter Bryant type than a typical wideout. They're both close his size but faster.

This is the worst comp ever made on this website and I compared Jaden to KD.
    It wasnt a comp you combative fuck. I said they're both close to his size (maybe a little bigger at the same age actually) and faster. Either one of them, but Odunze in particular, would thrive in that role and it gets more playmakers on the field.

There isn't anyone else on the roster with Bryant's size and agility aside from Culp.
    Let Odunze's dad know that Jr, is moving to TE,
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

I think one of Sawyer or Odunze will be more of a Hunter Bryant type than a typical wideout. They're both close his size but faster.

It wasnt a comp you combative fuck. I said they're both close to his size (maybe a little bigger at the same age actually) and faster. Either one of them, but Odunze in particular, would thrive in that role and it gets more playmakers on the field.

There isn't anyone else on the roster with Bryant's size and agility aside from Culp.
    Let Odunze's dad know that Jr, is moving to TE,
    He's not a TE, and I'm not asking him to be.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,982
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Memory plays tricks but the 91 linebackers seem bigger and tougher than now

Azeem and Beria were big tough guys

It’s the padded shoulders
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

And neck rolls

Players today do wear far fewer pads

Fewer and thinner
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Rome and Sawyer will play in-line tight end! Yes! They would thrive as tight ends!

Rome’s 6”3 205. He’ll play at 215-220 like my big wideouts. He’s not going to be 240+.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

He’s a lot bigger than both of our LBs in the 2020 class. Hope he gets moved that way, he could be unreal on that side of the ball

Both him and Emeka have jaw dropping defensive film that makes me question why they want to play WR. They’re both going to be really successful at WR, but their ceilings are much higher on defense
    Ummm, Emeka's WR ceiling is HOF high. I can't get behind the idea it's significantly higher on defense.
    While I agree, I think he could be a perennial Pro Bowl safety if he chose that route. There has to 5x more kids with his profile who chose WR over being a DB.
    Yeah this is what I'm getting at. They're much more likely to be perennial pro bowlers if they go defense versus offense
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

Rome and Sawyer will play in-line tight end! Yes! They would thrive as tight ends!

Rome’s 6”3 205. He’ll play at 215-220 like my big wideouts. He’s not going to be 240+.
    Bryant was 6'2" and about 220 for most of his time at UW. Rome is taller and nearly as heavy coming in. He has a frame to carry 240.

Bryant was all but useless as a TE aside from his role in the passing game. I'm bot saying Rome should be him, only that he has the physical tools to play the same spot only better. He appeared to get a lot bigger as a senior too.

You're just being a know it all, combative little prick...again. Have fun with that. You'll be on flameout watch again before too long.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2020
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Bryant was 6'2" and about 220 for most of his time at UW. Rome is taller and nearly as heavy coming in. He has a frame to carry 240.

Bryant was all but useless as a TE aside from his role in the passing game. I'm bot saying Rome should be him, only that he has the physical tools to play the same spot only better. He appeared to get a lot bigger as a senior too.

You're just being a know it all, combative little prick...again. Have fun with that. You'll be on flameout watch again before too long.
    Why would they limit Rome’s explosion, long speed, burst, and overall athleticism by getting him up to 240?

HB played at 240 hth. What role in the passing game? They’ll run Rome on more vertical stuff than they ever did HB.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,122
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Why would they limit Rome’s explosion, long speed, burst, and overall athleticism by getting him up to 240?

HB played at 240 hth. What role in the passing game? They’ll run Rome on more vertical stuff than they ever did HB.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Ok.