Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sawyer Racanelli 3* WR/LB 2020, Brush Prairie (Hockinson), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

I'd be much more open to the "kid can fuck off and gray shirt" line of thinking if he was from Colorado, or Idaho or some shit. But this kid is local, and by all accounts a good kid. With all of the weird issues we have had lately with local recruiting narratives, fucking around with a good local kid who shits purple and pisses gold seems unwise to me. By unwise I mean dumb as fuck.

I’m hearing he shits purple, pisses gold, and cums black!
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Stoopid fucktards! He coming in 2020, plus a redshirt. Fuck he'll be ready 2021
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    ACL is a 9 month injury these days
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I got a solution guys. Maybe we send him on Mormon mission that saves all the trouble
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

You guys are all missing the biggest point here of all - you don’t push Sawyer (or anyone else) to 2021 because 2021 is poised to be our best and deepest class ever. The last thing we need to be doing is borrowing scholarships from that class.

Meh, the total scholarship limit will always be a lower cap under Pete than the initial counter limit.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    So is he grayshirting or not?
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    We've got so much illness going round here it wouldn't surprise me ...
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

DDY brought up the greyshirt idea on his Twitter. Could SAC and DDY be one and the same????

HOE. LEE. SHIT.

DDY should get fucked like SAC
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

You guys are all missing the biggest point here of all - you don’t push Sawyer (or anyone else) to 2021 because 2021 is poised to be our best and deepest class ever. The last thing we need to be doing is borrowing scholarships from that class.

Meh, the total scholarship limit will always be a lower cap under Pete than the initial counter limit.
    Exactly, pushing SR to 2021 to get somebody else in 2020 means there is one less scholly available in 2021.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

DDY brought up the greyshirt idea on his Twitter. Could SAC and DDY be one and the same????

HOE. LEE. SHIT.

I have actually pondered this since day one of Ballzageddon.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Exactly, pushing SR to 2021 to get somebody else in 2020 means there is one less scholly available in 2021.
    Not really because the total scholarship cap is squishier than the initial counter cap.

You can go over and figure it out in spring/summer.

My point was we are probably never signing 28 in a single year under CP so we really don’t need to play these games.