Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pretty obvious why Pup's been hyping Haener...

13»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

BlastDoor said:

It's funny to see puppy calling backthepack "dude" because btp is like 19.

It's probably the first time puppy thought someone is older than in reality.

I know very well fudgepumper is 19. Not hard to figure out. A few Friday night lights games with his faggy little outcasts in high school, then a free ride to UW dorms from daddy and daddy , a few games in the geeky section of student section in September when weather was good, and now here a typical dipshitted 'husky fan' because they made it to playoff his 1st year and thus spoiled and all-knowing of the college game.

Packer, u dont know fuckall and girls dont dig u much, so you hear about HH and come here as the house that Samek built is out of your price range. You post a bunch on Friday and Saturday nights to boost post total and be included in SOMETHING for once in your life. Sorry Jack...this place ain't safe. Cheerio you little anus angel
    @backthepack
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

BlastDoor said:

I know very well fudgepumper is 19. Not hard to figure out. A few Friday night lights games with his faggy little outcasts in high school, then a free ride to UW dorms from daddy and daddy , a few games in the geeky section of student section in September when weather was good, and now here a typical dipshitted 'husky fan' because they made it to playoff his 1st year and thus spoiled and all-knowing of the college game.

Packer, u dont know fuckall and girls dont dig u much, so you hear about HH and come here as the house that Samek built is out of your price range. You post a bunch on Friday and Saturday nights to boost post total and be included in SOMETHING for once in your life. Sorry Jack...this place ain't safe. Cheerio you little anus angel
    @backthepack
    Some of my best work
  • Options
    Founders Club

BlastDoor said:

@backthepack
    Some of my best work
    Too bad this got buried. The "anus angel" thing is gold.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

BlastDoor said:

@backthepack
    Some of my best work
    Yous could do a pm to fudgeepacker
  • Options
    Founders Club

BlastDoor said:

@backthepack
    Some of my best work
    Yous could do a pm to fudgeepacker
    I was thinking about it.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I hope Pup sticks around forever because he is probably the only person who gets more hot takes wrong than me.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Pumpeii was right.