Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The 2018 Hardcore Husky Battle of the Bands - Presented by YellowSnow's Record Shoppe

123457»

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,794
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Ok, so all of the Round 1 Games have been poasted. Polls will close on Sunday at midnight and I will poast the Round of 32 matchup on Monday AM time permitting.

If there are any ties as President Pro Tempore of this shitty bored, I can break the deadlock (fuck off constitutional scholars - YNW) or DM Pumpy.

I feel like I should get at least 19% of the input
    Works for me so long as you field 81% of the seeding complaint poasts.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

What's wrong with hair metal

Know how I know you're a faggot?

If liking Norwegian Black Metal over hair metal and butt rock makes me a faggot then sign me up. DDY says dudes are where it's at anyways.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

If liking Norwegian Black Metal over hair metal and butt rock makes me a faggot then sign me up. DDY says dudes are where it's at anyways.
    Can confirm.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Can confirm.
    FREE PUB!!!
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Where was Dire Straits in the late 70s to mid 80s? Damn it.

This was the most serious error of the whole bracket. Go listen to the whole Dire Straits album right now, then come back and explain yourself, Yella.

"My conductress on the number 19, she was a honey - she was a queen. Pink toe nails and hands all dirty with the money."
    "That little faggot got his own jet airplane, that little faggot he's a millionaire."

Knopfler could hang at HH.

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,794
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

Where was Dire Straits in the late 70s to mid 80s? Damn it.

This was the most serious error of the whole bracket. Go listen to the whole Dire Straits album right now, then come back and explain yourself, Yella.

"My conductress on the number 19, she was a honey - she was a queen. Pink toe nails and hands all dirty with the money."
    "That little faggot got his own jet airplane, that little faggot he's a millionaire."

Knopfler could hang at HH.

Yes, Jethro, Deep Purple were amongst the early 70s bubble teams.