Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sama Paama Question

2»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Our DT play on the inside is as good as bama what we lack is fucking edge play, but our DT play is on that fuckin level. Not sure about 2018, only two really proven players are gains and Johnson

Levi is a boss
    Little bit of more consistenty, but yes he is really good
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

dnc said:

Our DT play on the inside is as good as bama what we lack is fucking edge play, but our DT play is on that fuckin level. Not sure about 2018, only two really proven players are gains and Johnson

Levi is a boss
    Yep. It would be beyond stupid to claim that Virta won't be missed. He was a rare talent. The DL could be just as good overall though. String has been here for a decade and gets better every year. Levi is a specimen and in his third year. Gaines is Gainesl. We* don't need any kind of transformation or miraculous leap from anyone to have a great interior DL. Just need health.
    Yep. And no Azeem/Bierria style regressions.
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

For our defense I would put him below Tuli and Togiai. Above Taki.

He may end up on offense, though. The pic of him with Huff and some “inside info” that is actually inside info but, for all intents and purposes, is just the photo of him with Huff—says we are looking at him as a G.

However, I have to think that he’s somewhat of a swing guy. If we get a bunch of great OLs I think we might stick him on DL.

It seems like we are about to be eliminated from consideration for Tuitele, so there’s that, too.

I agree with DDY that this monster is a swing guy. He could potentially be an absolute road grading guard. One of the asshats on this shit-hole killed me for saying that same thing the other day after he committed. People don't like to listen to reason around here do they?