Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Told u Haener was a gamer

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,914
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

All I know is that Browning sucks. I haven't seen any of the others play other that a little bit of Skinny at Georgia

If they are worse than Browning shut the program down

As far as who is next I'll just say that the guy making the call has picked Cyrus the Virus and Browning as his guys. Odds appear high he will fuck it up

Hi @Dennis_DeYoung

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

All I know is that Browning sucks. I haven't seen any of the others play other that a little bit of Skinny at Georgia

As far as who is next I'll just say that the guy making the call has picked Cyrus the Virus and Browning as his guys. Odds appear high he will fuck it up

Hi @Dennis_DeYoung

Are you still claiming that Troy>Cyler? I think even @Doogles gave up on that argument.
    Yes

Troy may have sucked but he sucked less that Cyrus

Troy played two years at Utah. Of course he was better
    Disagree. If true, that’s on Peterman and he should be fired. Even Don James made better QB decisions when we wanted him fired.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Hi @Dennis_DeYoung

Are you still claiming that Troy>Cyler? I think even @Doogles gave up on that argument.
    Yes

Troy lost his starting job as a Senior captain. At UTAH. Where you and doogles predicted he was going to do big things and prove Pete wrong.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hi @Dennis_DeYoung

Yes

Troy lost his starting job as a Senior captain. At UTAH. Where you and doogles predicted he was going to do big things and prove Pete wrong.
    Cyler was below Mountain West quality against everyone except the poor little beavlets.

Les just all agree that Pete fucked up by not just having a tackling dummy hand it off to Shaq 100% of the time.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    How is anyone a gamer who hasn’t played in a game?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,340
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hi @Dennis_DeYoung

Yes

What part of Troy may have sucked did you not get?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

High school game. Maybe he will suck, but one thing he will do is step up in there and zip it hard downfield between hashes. So will Eason, but he cant play
  • Options

Hi @Dennis_DeYoung

Yes

The part where you were totally wrong about how his career would pan out but still claim to be right that he was better than Cyler?

And the other part where you are claiming Pete should have started someone over Browning- no idea who.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

High school game. Maybe he will suck, but one thing he will do is step up in there and zip it hard downfield between hashes. So will Eason, but he cant play
    He just needs to rip it, Sark style?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,340
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hi @Dennis_DeYoung

Yes

The part where you were totally wrong about how his career would pan out but still claim to be right that he was better than Cyler?

And the other part where you are claiming Pete should have started someone over Browning- no idea who.
    He is better than Cyrus

It's not even a question

Troy could one leg and he'd be better

Pete should have someone other than Browning in year 5

Everyone agrees
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This thread sucks.

Smith is gone. That alone should make all of our QBs 10% better than they were last year.
  • Options

Hi @Dennis_DeYoung

Yes

He is better than Cyrus

It's not even a question

Troy could one leg and he'd be better

Pete should have someone other than Browning in year 5

Everyone agrees
    The fact that he should have someone better is a totally separate criticism from claiming he always chooses the wrong qb out of the ones he has.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,474
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2018
    Cyler 7-6 starting record with loaded roster.

Troy 10-6 starting record with WAC roster.

Troy>Cyler

Edit: Cyler was 8-6, I forgot about the infamous "you mean like the Oregon State game" game.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=333270204