Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

banJandHondoSTAYS

2»

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Fuck J.

Fuck Boobs.

Motherfuck Haie.

If you circlejerking cockus cooties want entertainment step up your games. That or just have WeakArm CuntBra jump in the air a few times in a thread like this and get plowed by whatever bitches happen to be in the area.

Can't expect OBK to do all the offseason heavylifting. It's just too much pressure for one basement dwelling fucktard to deal wit.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    It still boggles the mind what a dipshit you have to be to get banned from a place where the only rule is to not call for genocide or the death of a player on the team you root for.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

It still boggles the mind what a dipshit you have to be to get banned from a place where the only rule is to not call for genocide or the death of a player on the team you root for.

I have a lot of hate in my life
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Fuck J.

Fuck Boobs.

Motherfuck Haie.

If you circlejerking cockus cooties want entertainment step up your games. That or just have WeakArm CuntBra jump in the air a few times in a thread like this and get plowed by whatever bitches happen to be in the area.

Can't expect OBK to do all the offseason heavylifting. It's just too much pressure for one basement dwelling fucktard to deal wit.

Bitch where you been? U usually provide some funny shit
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck J.

Fuck Boobs.

Motherfuck Haie

LOL
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Fuck J.

Fuck Boobs.

Motherfuck Haie.

I feel left out.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

J asked me on another bored how he could get back here

I said he could try not cussing out Derek and acting insane. He said he would try that.

Guess not

What is “another bored?” Like apags shitty basketball bored?