Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

banJandHondoSTAYS

Comments

• LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,477 Founders Club
    Quite possibly?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

haie said:

Gets it.

Right this wrong Derek.

J was privately warned 10-12 times, I was literally pleading with him because I didn't want to take action against him. I like him generally speaking. But his response was to double down on the bullshit and publicly tell me to fuck off. I have to draw the line somewhere.

Hondo is irritating and quite possibly clinically insane. He's not somebody I enjoy at all. But he doesn't break rules, he keeps his nonsense in the Tug, and I don't see evidence that he is driving posters away. I do agree with Swaye that Hondo should donate considering how much time he spends here. But that's between him and his God*

*Barrack Obama
    I don’t think Hondoh is insane. He’s not that interesting. More myopic and not chinquisitive.

J is insane.
    *chinsane

I should WTF you for that. But I just like you too much. I'm ghey.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited March 2018
    Free J, I will donate $100. With Sven and ballzdeep gone HH is losing its entertainment value.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Gets it.

Right this wrong Derek.

J was privately warned 10-12 times, I was literally pleading with him because I didn't want to take action against him. I like him generally speaking. But his response was to double down on the bullshit and publicly tell me to fuck off. I have to draw the line somewhere.

Hondo is irritating and quite possibly clinically insane. He's not somebody I enjoy at all. But he doesn't break rules, he keeps his nonsense in the Tug, and I don't see evidence that he is driving posters away. I do agree with Swaye that Hondo should donate considering how much time he spends here. But that's between him and his God*

*Barrack Obama
    Yeah but still.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

haie said:

Gets it.

Right this wrong Derek.

*Barrack Obama
    I'll wait for natural news to weigh in on Hondo's perceived insanity.

Free J, I will donate $100. With Sven and ballzdeep gone HH is losing its entertainment value.

Where did Sven go?
    2001400ex said:

Where did Sven go?
    Honing his trolling skills on twatter.

2001400ex said:

Where did Sven go?
    Honing his trolling skills on twatter.
    Thanks dick. I just spent the last 10 minutes reading that shit. FML
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    j was definitely the weirdest guy on here

j was definitely the weirdest guy on here

Damn, that says a lot

J asked me on another bored how he could get back here

I said he could try not cussing out Derek and acting insane. He said he would try that.

Guess not

It's hard.

The only thing Hondo brings to the table is stress relief from hitting the WTF/Flag/Down Vote button.

Yore welcum.