Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump meeting with Kim Jong Un and SK PM in South Korea to discuss denuclearization

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2018

I feel like the sea level just receded a bit

Triggered, Old Man.
    Old Man and the Sea was a literary classic. Race was there.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,938
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

I feel like the sea level just receded a bit

Triggered, Old Man.
    Old Man and the Sea was a literary classic. Race was there.
    Hemingway is reserved for Pumpy. I was going more for the Moses of the bored.

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

topdawgnc said:

BearsWiin said:

As I said in the other recent thread on this topic, if Trump got the Norks to give up their nukes it would be one of the greatest dimplomatic triumphs off all time. Maybe even GOAT. Fuck, I'd swallow his load at that point and buy the 2020 bumper sticker.

Call me when it happens bruh. Until then, fuck off Anton.

This is like saying that if Trump could get the sun to rise in the west, he'd be GOAT yada yada. Give him the Noble Prize in Physics, because he just defied it!!1!

Every president for the last 30 years has been able to meet with one of the Kims. It's what they want. It legitimizes both their regime and their nuclear program. Past presidents have understood that meeting them is an idiot move. This one doesn't.
    Prove it.

Because last I heard Obama was salivating at the opportunity to suck off dictators. But they wouldn't wast the load on him.
    KOMO4 your own google search. I'm not your fucking intern.

Take off the fucking partisan blinders and think like an American.

The burden is on you to prove it retard. This has never happened before. Fuck off.
    It's never happened before because up to now we've had minimally competent presidents who understood the issue at hand, not an ignorant narcissistic buffoon.

Right, that is totally why a north korea leader is agreeing to a summit in south korea with the POTUS.

The status quo failed. Trump is a hand grenade to all things status quo which is why he was elected.

NK is not Libya or Ukraine. Even without nukes, no country wants to engage that giant army for minimal gain. SK also does not want Seoul leveled by artillery.

NK can absolutely leverage giving up nukes for lessening of sanctions and a path to international trade.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

topdawgnc said:

BearsWiin said:

As I said in the other recent thread on this topic, if Trump got the Norks to give up their nukes it would be one of the greatest dimplomatic triumphs off all time. Maybe even GOAT. Fuck, I'd swallow his load at that point and buy the 2020 bumper sticker.

Call me when it happens bruh. Until then, fuck off Anton.

This is like saying that if Trump could get the sun to rise in the west, he'd be GOAT yada yada. Give him the Noble Prize in Physics, because he just defied it!!1!

Every president for the last 30 years has been able to meet with one of the Kims. It's what they want. It legitimizes both their regime and their nuclear program. Past presidents have understood that meeting them is an idiot move. This one doesn't.
    Prove it.

Because last I heard Obama was salivating at the opportunity to suck off dictators. But they wouldn't wast the load on him.
    KOMO4 your own google search. I'm not your fucking intern.

Take off the fucking partisan blinders and think like an American.

The burden is on you to prove it retard. This has never happened before. Fuck off.
    It's never happened before because up to now we've had minimally competent presidents who understood the issue at hand, not an ignorant narcissistic buffoon.

Right, that is totally why a north korea leader is agreeing to a summit in south korea with the POTUS.

The status quo failed. Trump is a hand grenade to all things status quo which is why he was elected.

NK is not Libya or Ukraine. Even without nukes, no country wants to engage that giant army for minimal gain. SK also does not want Seoul leveled by artillery.

NK can absolutely leverage giving up nukes for lessening of sanctions and a path to international trade.
    Or maybe he likes odd balls. Recall this is the fat turd who likes hanging out with Dennis Rodman. You think Troomp is a hand grenade.

Whatever. I'm pulling for him to accomplish something there. Even if it's a halt on testing or some shit.

But they are not giving up their nukes. I would root for the Florida Gators in football game, publicly, if that were to ever happen.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Does anyone else think this is how Trump is envisioning the meeting?

photo 7F29C3ED-A6CA-4AA3-B812-790B27DF0806_zpshrj2s9jh.jpg

photo 1DE4F1B1-2BC5-4A73-B34C-2B2693C3220D_zpsll1ktl2n.jpg
  • Options

We should keep doing what isn't working

Because all the brilliant people who got us here say so

Fuck. Don't be afraid to win

Why are you so bitter old man. You are a winner today.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

This is all more than interesting. It's hard to believe that Un is going to be willing to give up his Nukes. In fact I think it will be the opposite. I think it will be a "Hey look, I can take out Japan, Hawaii and your other Pacific allies and territories with a push of the button (Thanks Obama) so you should probably loosen up on the sanctions a bit so I don't do that."

Hard to argue. That scenario is a lot more likely than:

"Oooohhhh, Missuh Troomp! You tuff guy. Reery reery tuff! Ok, ok. I give up nukes; make you happy happy."
    Creep I gotta tell ya, I've enjoyed this week of poasting but it still leaves me uneasy.

#wherestheothershoe
  • Options
    Founders Club

Looking at your enemy while he slowly moves his hand to his holster is a great fucking strategy. While the world sits on its thumb watching NK has gotten fucking ICBM tech. Great plan we should totally just keep sitting there til they have hundreds of the fucking things.
  • Options

Nobody said that. But running a victory lap over a travel itinerary is fucking retarded, and I suspect you would agree when you're not in contrarian mode. If Obummer were making that trip, and hondo & co. were ringing the bell, I suspect I know how Doogie and the Retards would react.

That's the only counterpoint anyone can make. Of course it's a good thing he's making the trip. But frat boy "winning" talk over booking a ticket? It's like Hee Haw and the Fuck Around Gang around here.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

This is all more than interesting. It's hard to believe that Un is going to be willing to give up his Nukes. In fact I think it will be the opposite. I think it will be a "Hey look, I can take out Japan, Hawaii and your other Pacific allies and territories with a push of the button (Thanks Obama) so you should probably loosen up on the sanctions a bit so I don't do that."

Hard to argue. That scenario is a lot more likely than:

"Oooohhhh, Missuh Troomp! You tuff guy. Reery reery tuff! Ok, ok. I give up nukes; make you happy happy."
    Creep I gotta tell ya, I've enjoyed this week of poasting but it still leaves me uneasy.

#wherestheothershoe
    Don't worry; the day is still young.
  • Options

Nobody said that. But running a victory lap over a travel itinerary is fucking retarded, and I suspect you would agree when you're not in contrarian mode. If Obummer were making that trip, and hondo & co. were ringing the bell, I suspect I know how Doogie and the Retards would react.

That's the only counterpoint anyone can make. Of course it's a good thing he's making the trip. But frat boy "winning" talk over booking a ticket? It's like Hee Haw and the Fuck Around Gang around here.
    To be fair, if Obama was making the trip, my only expectation is he'd be getting a good pegging.
  • Options
    edited March 2018

Looking at your enemy while he slowly moves his hand to his holster is a great fucking strategy. While the world sits on its thumb watching NK has gotten fucking ICBM tech. Great plan we should totally just keep sitting there til they have hundreds of the fucking things.
    I take it that bidness selling blow in the U district is slow since you're back making retarded poasts.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I take it that bidness selling blow in the U district is slow since you're back making retarded poasts.

You have yet to make a post on this site that isnt retarded. Hth
  • Options
    Founders Club

Yeah, an Nk dictator going to SK for the first time ever and meeting the the SK pm and POTUS is just a fucking vacation. Obama totally couldve done the same with his if if if if if if okie doke foriegn policy
  • Options
    edited March 2018

You have yet to make a post on this site that isnt retarded. Hth
    It didn't; and disagree. Going for the haymaker is also a sign of butt hurt desperation. How hard did you hit the key board Sally?

You're not good, but you're better than that.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Liberals changing the topic and shit flinging when they know they are fucking clueless on a subject and have nothing never gets old
  • Options

Liberals changing the topic and shit flinging when they know they are fucking clueless on a subject and have nothing never gets old

Sounds like what it just did. But ok!