Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jerry Brown declares WAR on America

1235»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

Creep speaking of not understanding english......

Anyone of latino ancestry = mexican

No. It may seem that way from that shit hole state you call home, but the rest of the world disagrees.

Thanks.

Ricky Ricardo
    Proud Latino
    Jeeze guys. Could it be any mor obvious that Creep is Havanna Messican or San Juan Messican? I mean there aren't too many Messican Messicans rootin' for the Canes.
    The first six Messicans are consensual?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,080 Standard Supporter

No. It may seem that way from that shit hole state you call home, but the rest of the world disagrees.

Thanks.

Ricky Ricardo
    Proud Latino
    Jeeze guys. Could it be any mor obvious that Creep is Havanna Messican or San Juan Messican? I mean there aren't too many Messican Messicans rootin' for the Canes.
    Might explain his Fidel obsession.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,940 Founders Club

Thanks.

Ricky Ricardo
    Proud Latino
    The first six Messicans are consensual?
    No Messicans are consensual per @Sledog
    Sledog said:

Thanks.

Ricky Ricardo
    Proud Latino
    I am not familiar. Did @creepycoug 's padre conspire with Ted Cruz's to kill JFK?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,080 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Thanks.

Ricky Ricardo
    Proud Latino
    I am not familiar. Did @creepycoug 's padre conspire with Ted Cruz's to kill JFK?
    Possible. Not sure where Che fit in the plan.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

Sledog said:

Thanks.

Ricky Ricardo
    Proud Latino
    That was the highlight of the entire campaign

Sledog said:

Thanks.

Ricky Ricardo
    Proud Latino

#lyingcreepcoug
    dflea said:

dflea said:

I honestly believe that if Donnie strides into re-election you will see a moderating man. He and Bannon rifted when Bannon realized Trump wouldn't go where he wanted him to go.

I have never for a minute believed that a Manhattan-raised, Ivy League educated, Hamptons-summering man who has spent his adult life attending art functions and charity balls and traveling the world many times over, somehow became middle-America conservative.

He cares about very few things that matter to Sled, and if / when he enters a second - term, I think you'll see that. I also think he's a bit pissed off at the portion of his world that fawns over Obama like he's God; Trump's ego won't abide that. But as he sees the end, we'll see the real guy, and you'll see him drop Sled and the things he cares about like a bad habit.

He's a fiscal conservative. Period. Nothing more, nothing less. My only beef with him is that he put my people in the bulls eye to appease the lowest common denominator, though I understand why he did it.

No he isn't. He's a businessman. If he could tax every motherfucker in the country and have it go to his pocket, he would. If he could get the government to write checks directly to him, he would. He no fucking conservative, he's a captain of industry that has figured out every fucking loophole for him to get rich off the government and he has no interest in closing them. Not conservative. I get it though, I don't blame him. He's shrewd and just does what he's allowed to do.

Ron Paul was a conservative. He took money for his home state from the feds because that's the way the game is played, but if he was elected, he'd have done everything he could to clean that shit up. I voted for him a couple times not because I'm conservative, but because he wasn't a lying motherfucker that would tell you one thing and then do another - and because Obama and McCain aren't getting my fucking vote. People thought he was a kook, but we're over 20 trillion in debt and "conservative" Trump and his assclowns in congress just added another trillion and a half to it - while the economy is strong and unemployment is low. What the fuck is that? How the fuck is this going to play out when the economy inevitably slows?

We've become such cunts that we won;t call out our own guys because it's easier to call out the other guys' guys. Therefore, our elected fucktards answer to nobody other than their corporate financiers, especially since the worst Supreme Court ruling in history. Citizens United. I'd like to 12 ga. the fucker that named that piece of shit right in his fucking face.

Holy fuck. A few IPA's and I'm all Tequila all over the place here. You guys can eat shit for luring me into typing this whole shitpost.

Hey creep - you owe me a fishing trip.*

*faggoty wink

You drink IPA? I always thought you were a dude.
    Whiskey is harder to pull off on the drive home because they don't sell it where I get gas. I drink IPA and then hit road signs with the bottles.

You got a better drive home gig?

Sledog said:

Thanks.

Ricky Ricardo
    Proud Latino

It was my favorite of the Trump attacks on fellow GOP candidates mostly because Cruz was in my top 3 of terrible GOP candidates.