Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jerry Brown declares WAR on America

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

I honestly believe that if Donnie strides into re-election you will see a moderating man. He and Bannon rifted when Bannon realized Trump wouldn't go where he wanted him to go.

I have never for a minute believed that a Manhattan-raised, Ivy League educated, Hamptons-summering man who has spent his adult life attending art functions and charity balls and traveling the world many times over, somehow became middle-America conservative.

He cares about very few things that matter to Sled, and if / when he enters a second - term, I think you'll see that. I also think he's a bit pissed off at the portion of his world that fawns over Obama like he's God; Trump's ego won't abide that. But as he sees the end, we'll see the real guy, and you'll see him drop Sled and the things he cares about like a bad habit.

He's a fiscal conservative. Period. Nothing more, nothing less. My only beef with him is that he put my people in the bulls eye to appease the lowest common denominator, though I understand why he did it.

No he isn't. He's a businessman. If he could tax every motherfucker in the country and have it go to his pocket, he would. If he could get the government to write checks directly to him, he would. He no fucking conservative, he's a captain of industry that has figured out every fucking loophole for him to get rich off the government and he has no interest in closing them. Not conservative. I get it though, I don't blame him. He's shrewd and just does what he's allowed to do.

Ron Paul was a conservative. He took money for his home state from the feds because that's the way the game is played, but if he was elected, he'd have done everything he could to clean that shit up. I voted for him a couple times not because I'm conservative, but because he wasn't a lying motherfucker that would tell you one thing and then do another - and because Obama and McCain aren't getting my fucking vote. People thought he was a kook, but we're over 20 trillion in debt and "conservative" Trump and his assclowns in congress just added another trillion and a half to it - while the economy is strong and unemployment is low. What the fuck is that? How the fuck is this going to play out when the economy inevitably slows?

We've become such cunts that we won;t call out our own guys because it's easier to call out the other guys' guys. Therefore, our elected fucktards answer to nobody other than their corporate financiers, especially since the worst Supreme Court ruling in history. Citizens United. I'd like to 12 ga. the fucker that named that piece of shit right in his fucking face.

Holy fuck. A few IPA's and I'm all Tequila all over the place here. You guys can eat shit for luring me into typing this whole shitpost.

Hey creep - you owe me a fishing trip.*

*faggoty wink

You drink IPA? I always thought you were a dude.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

I honestly believe that if Donnie strides into re-election you will see a moderating man. He and Bannon rifted when Bannon realized Trump wouldn't go where he wanted him to go.

I have never for a minute believed that a Manhattan-raised, Ivy League educated, Hamptons-summering man who has spent his adult life attending art functions and charity balls and traveling the world many times over, somehow became middle-America conservative.

He cares about very few things that matter to Sled, and if / when he enters a second - term, I think you'll see that. I also think he's a bit pissed off at the portion of his world that fawns over Obama like he's God; Trump's ego won't abide that. But as he sees the end, we'll see the real guy, and you'll see him drop Sled and the things he cares about like a bad habit.

He's a fiscal conservative. Period. Nothing more, nothing less. My only beef with him is that he put my people in the bulls eye to appease the lowest common denominator, though I understand why he did it.

No he isn't. He's a businessman. If he could tax every motherfucker in the country and have it go to his pocket, he would. If he could get the government to write checks directly to him, he would. He no fucking conservative, he's a captain of industry that has figured out every fucking loophole for him to get rich off the government and he has no interest in closing them. Not conservative. I get it though, I don't blame him. He's shrewd and just does what he's allowed to do.

Ron Paul was a conservative. He took money for his home state from the feds because that's the way the game is played, but if he was elected, he'd have done everything he could to clean that shit up. I voted for him a couple times not because I'm conservative, but because he wasn't a lying motherfucker that would tell you one thing and then do another - and because Obama and McCain aren't getting my fucking vote. People thought he was a kook, but we're over 20 trillion in debt and "conservative" Trump and his assclowns in congress just added another trillion and a half to it - while the economy is strong and unemployment is low. What the fuck is that? How the fuck is this going to play out when the economy inevitably slows?

We've become such cunts that we won;t call out our own guys because it's easier to call out the other guys' guys. Therefore, our elected fucktards answer to nobody other than their corporate financiers, especially since the worst Supreme Court ruling in history. Citizens United. I'd like to 12 ga. the fucker that named that piece of shit right in his fucking face.

Holy fuck. A few IPA's and I'm all Tequila all over the place here. You guys can eat shit for luring me into typing this whole shitpost.

Hey creep - you owe me a fishing trip.*

*faggoty wink

You drink IPA? I always thought you were a dude.
    Whiskey is harder to pull off on the drive home because they don't sell it where I get gas. I drink IPA and then hit road signs with the bottles.

You got a better drive home gig?

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,080 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

https://reuters.com/article/us-usa-justice-immigration/california-governor-says-trump-administration-waging-war-against-state-idUSKCN1GJ2IF

This was the first article that came up

The language of this democrat governor is very reminiscent of the democrat governors in the old south standing in the school door. It took federal troops then to enforce federal law.

It may take it again

It might, but opposing school integration is a harder stance to defend than trying to keep a federal agency from running roughshod over communities.
    Another way to put that is that states don't get to ignore federal law

Its a majority position on paper

I agree with you that the optics could be problematic

although a lot of folks would like to see the Oakland mayor in a perp walk
    A lot of people who support the majority position on paper still think ICE is a clownshow with a hard-on for their own badges.
    COPS

That's why dudes in suits should perp walk the politicans

I have no complaint with a path or a road or a stream to citizenship for good hard working folks but for fucks sakes we need a border and we need control

That's why Trump is president today

Drag this out and watch it happen again
    The Senate gang of eight or whatever it was had the path/stream/road in it. The trump wing of both parties killed it.

Mexicans in Iowa! Legally! Can you imagine?

Federal immigration law changes are going nowhere right now precisely because of trump obstinance. There are demonstrated majorities for guest workers and a citizenship pathway. It provides transparency and supports the economy.

What I don’t understand is the “keep it up or trump will get re-elected” thing. Is that saying “you better not disparage protectionism and nationalism or we’ll do something stupid and re-elect trump again.”
    Even the cherished DACA kids have seen through the democrats ruse

The deal is on the table waiting to be made. A deal is the last thing the democrats want

That's why they will continue to lose to Trump.

People forget because they hang around here but a majority of Americans like to see the law upheld as long as it doesn't hurt them personally.

Sanctuary cities, open borders, a mayor tipping off criminals - this isn't going to beat Trump. Its why he is here.

I tell you all this comfortable in the knowledge that you won't listen
    Why do you think I care about beating trump?

Like it or not, California is going its own way and trump will ultimately be powerless to stop it. It’s inevitable unless he compromises, or gives up. All the same to me. Whether he’s in office or not.
    Are you going to tow Kali out to sea with your 5.9 Cummings? Oh the feds have ships and aircraft. Time for a new plan.
    Maybe the poont, Tom Clancy, is that nobody is going to do that. I'm sure it would make for a good crappy movie though.

Race makes a good point about Wallace and Alabama. But then again, Alabama is a flea on a dog's ass, and they were clearly on the wrong side of history. This issue is legitimately more debatable all around the union. Plus, in the words of Ron Burgundy, California is kind of a big deal. It has more political muscle than the entire southeastern US, save Florida. Said another way, it's easier to tell the poor white trash states to quit misbehaving. California is another matter altogether.

We can all talk tuff about it, but he's not going to push Cali around. Right or wrong, preemption or no preemption. Cali going its own way too far off the rez (sorry swaye) is a much larger matter than this administration will bit off. Trump won't even be alive by the time that comes to a head, if it ever does.

This federalism thing turned out to be harder than I thought. It's hard.
    If you were there support for segregation was still extremely high in the 50's when Brown V came down and not just in the south

That's why it took troops and why Ike and JFK had such a struggle to do the right thing

Regardless of whether enforcing the borders and our laws is popular or not (it is) states don't get to obstruct justice. its a horrible precedent.

Fix the fucking problem. Even the Dreamers know Schumer is using them for the fall campaign
    I don't disagree; I really don't. From a safety standpoint alone, we need to know who is coming in and from where. Absolutely stipulated.

The only issue I've ever taken with the excessive zeal I find out there on this issue is that (and you're not going to like this) it's been hijacked by a bunch of pussy bigots who don't want to own their shit. Yeah, I know, if everything is racism ... but sometimes, it is.

Their passion for this one issue has little to do with their stated concerns, and more to do with xenophobic fears about "our"? culture being diluted and co-opted by "other people." I am by marriage related to a lot of these people. The shit they believe is fucking staggering in its stupidity.

Again, none of that is to say that we shouldn't control our borders. But it's annoying as fuck when you know deep down what the other guy's real motivation happens to be. I didn't just fall off the watermelon wagon. (ISAFNFRS)
    Or border has been wide open for the a long time. It's ledto far too many coming in and staying. Time to go home. Time to shut it down and control it.

California democrats and democrats in general only wasn't to make them legal for voting purposes any one says different is lying.

The Oakland mayor needs little time in the gray bar hotel for obstruction.
    i don't think anyone here is saying otherwise. and, who cares? why do you keep making this point? do you think Trump actually cares about abortion and guns and the bible?

politics is politics, like water is wet.

A lot of us care about those things out here in America. So yeah it matters. No amnesty boot 'em all! Let them apply like everyone else.
    Sounds like you care Jethro.

California is justly providing the de facto amnesty.

There will be bureaucracy involved, there always is, but no applications. HTH.
    I lived there I know exactly who they are and what they do. They need to go. Keep your delusion alive but it ain't happening.
    You are going to have to accept it. They are not leaving. There’s nothing you can do about it.
    There is plenty WE as a country can do about it. Yes we can send them all back. Just start and many will leave on their own.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

https://reuters.com/article/us-usa-justice-immigration/california-governor-says-trump-administration-waging-war-against-state-idUSKCN1GJ2IF

The language of this democrat governor is very reminiscent of the democrat governors in the old south standing in the school door. It took federal troops then to enforce federal law.

It may take it again

It might, but opposing school integration is a harder stance to defend than trying to keep a federal agency from running roughshod over communities.

A lot of people who support the majority position on paper still think ICE is a clownshow with a hard-on for their own badges.
    COPS

I have no complaint with a path or a road or a stream to citizenship for good hard working folks but for fucks sakes we need a border and we need control

The Senate gang of eight or whatever it was had the path/stream/road in it. The trump wing of both parties killed it.

Federal immigration law changes are going nowhere right now precisely because of trump obstinance. There are demonstrated majorities for guest workers and a citizenship pathway. It provides transparency and supports the economy.

What I don’t understand is the “keep it up or trump will get re-elected” thing. Is that saying “you better not disparage protectionism and nationalism or we’ll do something stupid and re-elect trump again.”

The deal is on the table waiting to be made. A deal is the last thing the democrats want

People forget because they hang around here but a majority of Americans like to see the law upheld as long as it doesn't hurt them personally.

Sanctuary cities, open borders, a mayor tipping off criminals - this isn't going to beat Trump. Its why he is here.

Like it or not, California is going its own way and trump will ultimately be powerless to stop it. It’s inevitable unless he compromises, or gives up. All the same to me. Whether he’s in office or not.
    Are you going to tow Kali out to sea with your 5.9 Cummings? Oh the feds have ships and aircraft. Time for a new plan.
    Maybe the poont, Tom Clancy, is that nobody is going to do that. I'm sure it would make for a good crappy movie though.

Race makes a good point about Wallace and Alabama. But then again, Alabama is a flea on a dog's ass, and they were clearly on the wrong side of history. This issue is legitimately more debatable all around the union. Plus, in the words of Ron Burgundy, California is kind of a big deal. It has more political muscle than the entire southeastern US, save Florida. Said another way, it's easier to tell the poor white trash states to quit misbehaving. California is another matter altogether.

We can all talk tuff about it, but he's not going to push Cali around. Right or wrong, preemption or no preemption. Cali going its own way too far off the rez (sorry swaye) is a much larger matter than this administration will bit off. Trump won't even be alive by the time that comes to a head, if it ever does.

If you were there support for segregation was still extremely high in the 50's when Brown V came down and not just in the south

That's why it took troops and why Ike and JFK had such a struggle to do the right thing

Regardless of whether enforcing the borders and our laws is popular or not (it is) states don't get to obstruct justice. its a horrible precedent.

Fix the fucking problem. Even the Dreamers know Schumer is using them for the fall campaign
    I don't disagree; I really don't. From a safety standpoint alone, we need to know who is coming in and from where. Absolutely stipulated.

The only issue I've ever taken with the excessive zeal I find out there on this issue is that (and you're not going to like this) it's been hijacked by a bunch of pussy bigots who don't want to own their shit. Yeah, I know, if everything is racism ... but sometimes, it is.

Their passion for this one issue has little to do with their stated concerns, and more to do with xenophobic fears about "our"? culture being diluted and co-opted by "other people." I am by marriage related to a lot of these people. The shit they believe is fucking staggering in its stupidity.

Again, none of that is to say that we shouldn't control our borders. But it's annoying as fuck when you know deep down what the other guy's real motivation happens to be. I didn't just fall off the watermelon wagon. (ISAFNFRS)
    Or border has been wide open for the a long time. It's ledto far too many coming in and staying. Time to go home. Time to shut it down and control it.

California democrats and democrats in general only wasn't to make them legal for voting purposes any one says different is lying.

i don't think anyone here is saying otherwise. and, who cares? why do you keep making this point? do you think Trump actually cares about abortion and guns and the bible?

A lot of us care about those things out here in America. So yeah it matters. No amnesty boot 'em all! Let them apply like everyone else.

I lived there I know exactly who they are and what they do. They need to go. Keep your delusion alive but it ain't happening.
    You are going to have to accept it. They are not leaving. There’s nothing you can do about it.
    There is plenty WE as a country can do about it. Yes we can send them all back. Just start and many will leave on their own.
    Everything you hate about the country will be ten time worse by the time you punch out. This little shot in the arm won't last.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

It may take it again

COPS

Everything you hate about the country will be ten time worse by the time you punch out. This little shot in the arm won't last.

What are they gonna clone you Hondo and company?
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

It may take it again

COPS

What are they gonna clone you Hondo and company?
    I've already explained it to you. I know reading English isn't your strong suit, so just go ahead and give it another shot. The words are still there.
    California gun owners new strategy should be familiar. Although normal people are leaving in droves. Enjoy the upcoming tax hikes to pay for all them illegals. Federal funding is going to get a little thin.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

TIL, @creepycoug is messican

He's a Cuog. That's worse.
    Sledog said:

Wrong.

And you struggle with Engrish. Embarrassing af.

Daydreamer.

No, you didn't.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

No, you didn't.

Sledog said:

Wrong.

Daydreamer.
    That is the correct spelling of Cuog. Learneded it from WSU peoples whos be smart.
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Wrong.

Daydreamer.
    That is the correct spelling of Cuog. Learneded it from WSU peoples whos be smart.
    Damn phone!!!!!!!
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

It may take it again

COPS

You seem dense. "who cares" refers to "who cares" about what motivates the democrats. Hence the reference to the made-up shit that motivates conservative politicians. If you had two nickels, I'd bet you both of them that Schumer cares no less about immigrants than Trump cares about redneck hillbilly issues. I guarantfuckingtee you that Manhattan Trump used to, and will again, attend parties and laff his ass at people just. like. you. Bannon is brilliant. Again, so what?

Unfortunately for you, this country is going to be overrun by my kind, and we're going to breed your kind right out of existence. There just aren't enuff Trumps and Bannons, and the originals are likely going to be dead in less than 5 year's time.

I already contributed my dilution factor by taking a pretty blue-eyed and blonde Polack from here and infecting her with all manner of Latino. It's over for that line, and believe me, they are a proud and stubborn band of German/Polack dipshits who've been here longer than my people.

Been going on a while; people like you have been too fucking stupid to notice.

Remember: you're being out-bred 2-1, and you'll likely live to see the results. I'd make some Latino friends pronto!

arriba! arriba!

YKW
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Creep speaking of not understanding english......

Anyone of latino ancestry = mexican

No. It may seem that way from that shit hole state you call home, but the rest of the world disagrees.

Thanks.

Ricky Ricardo
    Proud Latino
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024

edited March 2018

No. It may seem that way from that shit hole state you call home, but the rest of the world disagrees.

Thanks.

Ricky Ricardo
    Proud Latino
    So are you some kind of long range wetback Hispanic?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,940 Founders Club
    edited March 2018

Thanks.

Ricky Ricardo
    Proud Latino
    Jeeze guys. Could it be any mor obvious that Creep is Havanna Messican or San Juan Messican? I mean there aren't too many Messican Messicans rootin' for the Canes.