Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So the Democratic Party is a front for the Russians?

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,669 Founders Club
    Or you all be admitting that I am right

Again

There really isn't an analogy to the Patriot Act other than Obama abused it to go after Trump

Because I have to point out that when it comes to Trump you people have been dead wrong from day 1
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Again

There really isn't an analogy to the Patriot Act other than Obama abused it to go after Trump

Because I have to point out that when it comes to Trump you people have been dead wrong from day 1

The only analogy with the Patriot Act was you being wrong but insisting you were right. Which you weren't.

But you could be right this time. I'll give you that. You've been right before.

I think it's more likely you'll have a sammich in with the socks, though.

Call it a hunch.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,669 Founders Club
    dflea said:

Again

The only analogy with the Patriot Act was you being wrong but insisting you were right. Which you weren't.

But you could be right this time. I'll give you that. You've been right before.

I think it's more likely you'll have a sammich in with the socks, though.

Call it a hunch.

Either way we'll be here to man up on it

that's how the south sound rolls
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,078 Founders Club
    edited March 2018

If the Russians were working with the Democrats then you guys should be 100% behind Mueller and his investigation then right? Mueller and Rosenstein are both Republicans after all.

Party doesn't matter. If you can't even grasp that you should hang out on the wam where I posted a Stormy Daniels photo

if Mueller was actually investigating Russian collusion he would be on this shit

That's the point

Mueller and Comey are butt buddies
    What do you think he's been investigating if not Russian collusion?
    Get Trump

This is really basic stuff Mr Deep Thinker

So you really believe that Mueller, who was appointed by Rod Rosenstein (who was appointed by Trump), is only out to get Trump as revenge for firing Comey? And all of the former Trump aides who have plead guilty are all out to get Trump as well?

Time to turn off the Fox News and take a walk for perspective, old man.

Did I sat that?

For a deep thinker you don't know much. There is an IG investigation on the fix being in for Hillary with Comey and Lynch. Comey and Mueller are butt buddies.

There is one party and tools like Rothstein and Mueller are in it.

There was an effort to get Trump before he got elected just in case. It went into action when he won

Its not simple enough for your masters at MSNBC to explain to you. Do a little research the story is out.

"All" of the former Trump aides don't have shit. They got nailed for lying to the FBI. Hillary team members lied to the FBI and walked. This is all documented.

Get #woke

Mueller is such a GOP that he stacked his investigation with Clinton aides including the love birds who spilled the beans in their text messages

I guess CNN didn't spoon feed you that

Bring something or get the fuck out
    Didn't read lol.gif

If I wanted to read fake news I'd go on r/the_donald. You should try critically thinking about the logic and rationale of your news sources. At your old age you have become more susceptible to these tin foil hat conspiracies.
    You're reaching HondoFS territory blaming news sources.

If you're going to shill, maybe be a better poster. Or let Hondo to the heavy lifting.