Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So the Democratic Party is a front for the Russians?

HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,966
according to Christopher Steele?

All per the New Yorker puff piece on Steele:
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/03/12/christopher-steele-the-man-behind-the-trump-dossier

On July 26, 2016, after WikiLeaks disseminated the D.N.C. e-mails, Steele filed yet another memo, this time claiming that the Kremlin was “behind” the hacking, which was part of a Russian cyber war against Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Many of the details seemed far-fetched: Steele’s sources claimed that the digital attack involved agents “within the Democratic Party structure itself,” as well as Russian émigrés in the U.S. and “associated offensive cyber operators.”

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,670 Founders Club
    The 180 on Steele from not important to getting the surveillance request, to his resurrection as a serious player now that it is obvious his fake dossier was the only reason for Obama to spy on Trump is amusing

We know this thanks to the Nunes memo @CirrhosisDawg @insinceredawg

The DNC had Bernie people that didn't just sit back and take it when Hillary fucked them. They got the story out
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    If the Russians were working with the Democrats then you guys should be 100% behind Mueller and his investigation then right? Mueller and Rosenstein are both Republicans after all.

If the Russians were working with the Democrats then you guys should be 100% behind Mueller and his investigation then right? Mueller and Rosenstein are both Republicans after all.

Party doesn't matter. If you can't even grasp that you should hang out on the wam where I posted a Stormy Daniels photo

if Mueller was actually investigating Russian collusion he would be on this shit

That's the point

Mueller and Comey are butt buddies

Party doesn't matter. If you can't even grasp that you should hang out on the wam where I posted a Stormy Daniels photo

if Mueller was actually investigating Russian collusion he would be on this shit

That's the point

What do you think he's been investigating if not Russian collusion?

That's the point

Get Trump

This is really basic stuff Mr Deep Thinker

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

That's the point

Get Trump

I’m hearing this is bigger than watergate.

That's the point

Get Trump

So you really believe that Mueller, who was appointed by Rod Rosenstein (who was appointed by Trump), is only out to get Trump as revenge for firing Comey? And all of the former Trump aides who have plead guilty are all out to get Trump as well?

Time to turn off the Fox News and take a walk for perspective, old man.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Rod Rosenstein was not appointed by Trump you liar
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,241 Standard Supporter

Except they aren't investigating democrats. Whole things a scam.
    doogie said:

Rod Rosenstein was not appointed by Trump you liar

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Rosenstein

President Donald Trump announced his intention to nominate Rosenstein to serve as Deputy Attorney General for the United States Department of Justice on January 31, 2017. Rosenstein was confirmed by the U.S. Senate on April 25, 2017.

That's the point

Get Trump

I’m hearing this is bigger than watergate.
    It is. unless oyu are on "the ends justify the means" team comrade.
    Sledog said:

So an investigation is only legitimate if members of both parties were investigated?

Btw, Michael Flynn was a Democrat who was originally appointed (and later fired by) Obama. Pretty sure Kushner is a Democrat as well.

That's the point

Get Trump

So you really believe that Mueller, who was appointed by Rod Rosenstein (who was appointed by Trump), is only out to get Trump as revenge for firing Comey? And all of the former Trump aides who have plead guilty are all out to get Trump as well?

Did I sat that?

For a deep thinker you don't know much. There is an IG investigation on the fix being in for Hillary with Comey and Lynch. Comey and Mueller are butt buddies.

There is one party and tools like Rothstein and Mueller are in it.

There was an effort to get Trump before he got elected just in case. It went into action when he won

Its not simple enough for your masters at MSNBC to explain to you. Do a little research the story is out.

"All" of the former Trump aides don't have shit. They got nailed for lying to the FBI. Hillary team members lied to the FBI and walked. This is all documented.

Get #woke

Mueller is such a GOP that he stacked his investigation with Clinton aides including the love birds who spilled the beans in their text messages

I guess CNN didn't spoon feed you that

Bring something or get the fuck out

Sledog said:

So an investigation is only legitimate if members of both parties were investigated?

Btw, Michael Flynn was a Democrat who was originally appointed (and later fired by) Obama. Pretty sure Kushner is a Democrat as well.
    Hillary and Obama had far more contact with the Russians but no probe. Oh yeah Hillary, Obama and the DNC made up the story to cover their own activity. Uranium One ring a bell. 140 million into the Clinton fund which is the money launderer for payoff to the conspirators. Clinton fund is the key to the whole mess.

That's the point

Get Trump

Did I sat that?

For a deep thinker you don't know much. There is an IG investigation on the fix being in for Hillary with Comey and Lynch. Comey and Mueller are butt buddies.

There was an effort to get Trump before he got elected just in case. It went into action when he won

Its not simple enough for your masters at MSNBC to explain to you. Do a little research the story is out.

"All" of the former Trump aides don't have shit. They got nailed for lying to the FBI. Hillary team members lied to the FBI and walked. This is all documented.

Get #woke

Mueller is such a GOP that he stacked his investigation with Clinton aides including the love birds who spilled the beans in their text messages

Didn't read lol.gif

If I wanted to read fake news I'd go on r/the_donald. You should try critically thinking about the logic and rationale of your news sources. At your old age you have become more susceptible to these tin foil hat conspiracies.

That's the point

Get Trump

Did I sat that?

Get #woke

Didn't read lol.gif

If I wanted to read fake news I'd go on r/the_donald. You should try critically thinking about the logic and rationale of your news sources. At your old age you have become more susceptible to these tin foil hat conspiracies.
    Critical thinking like didn'treadlol.gif?

You're a fucking moron

That's the point

Get Trump

Did I sat that?

Get #woke

Didn't read lol.gif

You're a fucking moron
    Says the guy who is falling for all the fake news. if your'e still alive, it'll be great to go back and dig up these threads in a few years.

That's the point

Get Trump

Did I sat that?

Get #woke

Didn't read lol.gif

You're a fucking moron
    Says the guy who is falling for all the fake news. if your'e still alive, it'll be great to go back and dig up these threads in a few years.
    Talking to yourself?

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    This is Patriot Act Race all over again.

He'll figure out he's wrong in a few years - just like last time.

Either that or he'll be wiping shit on the bathroom wall and hiding samiches in his sock drawer.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    edited March 2018
    Produce the indictments or be a Ken Starr.

I wonder why there are no indictments for collusion yet after 9 months?

Do any of you wonder why?

I'm kidding, I know why. This will get drug out until about 3 weeks before election day and then some indictments will be annnounced. And then none will stick in a court of law.

Meanwhile the Democrats will have taken a few seats away due to low info voter believing the indictments.