Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Anyone care about the Oscars?

13»

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

You dipshits left out the 90's. Braveheart, The Unforgiven, American Beauty, The Silence of the Lambs, and Dances with Wolves (shout out to me).

But, the 90's also featured the first time I can recall of useless artsy tripe beating a legit great movie - when Shakespeare in Love beat Saving Private Ryan. 1998. That's where shit started going off the rails. Since 2010 it is rare where some useless artsy fag shit doesn't win. And Hollywood wonders why nobody tunes in anymore.

You are young. Amadeus beat out The Killing Fields in 1984.

And an overly large group of one-dimensional caricatures tromping around Normandy Saving Matt Damon was NOT a legit great movie. Spielberg's one legit great movie from the 90's was Schindler's List, not some high-production-value suckoff to the GG.
    Noted War Imagery antagonist heard from.

Just to unfag Shakespeare in Love, Gwynneth showed off some nice tittays and fucking skills.

Still too faggy.

The Killing Fields had a big impact on our pods

Saw that at the Theatre after prepping with some unreal purple cush and broke into cold sweats about halfway through.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,671 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Jurassic Park Debbie Does Dallas Emmanuelle in Space is the best movie ever made.

Gfto

Huh?

Wood smash until my dick fell off.
    She does some quality lesbo work in Hulu's Shut Eye.