Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump is coming for your guns

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,441 Founders Club

2001400ex said:

Now you're against that?

That's what I said

What liberal is against gun control now?

Some people are laughing at the "pry from my cold dead hands" crowd.
    I see a bunch of girls who are getting what they wanted and crying about it

Your knowledge of Trump voters could fill your extra small rubber
    NOC
    You do
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

2001400ex said:

Now you're against that?

That's what I said

What liberal is against gun control now?

Some people are laughing at the "pry from my cold dead hands" crowd.
    I see a bunch of girls who are getting what they wanted and crying about it

Your knowledge of Trump voters could fill your extra small rubber
    NOC
    You do
    I am here for “Infrastructure Week.”
    You're here for my wit and wisdom
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    It's going to fly with the voters and that's really all that matters

Hey traffic really sucks right now it's raining I need to stop posting for a while till I get through this

Safety First
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024

When will we see some?
    Ax Grandpa Sankey

Where the fuck were you the last few days? Drinking red wine in Cambria again?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,067 Standard Supporter
    Smack your wife and the police come, all your guns go bye bye.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    edited March 2018
    In this thread:

doogie pulls Trump's cock from his ass, sucks it.

Truth is in this thread left-wing hyper partisan Dogma is proving how far out of the mainstream you really are
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,518 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

doogie said:

I want local Solutions in schools to this day that hasn't changed.

As for gun legislation I never understood how an 18 year old could walk in and buy a rifle and walk out 10 minutes later I've always been for a 21 year old age limit I've always been for a 3-day waiting period. I haven't read the final legislation.

I own all of the guns I want to own in styles of guns I want to own I don't understand how this legislation affect me personally in any way adversely

I do not see how this legislation infringes on the rights of parents to take their minor child out hunting or shooting in a supervised setting

photo F2DCB2D7-AA13-4A71-8A90-C50E3343431A_zps3q7zlsgs.gif
    I must admit - you're starting to show potential, hondo.
    edited March 2018
    I stand with the liberal senator from San Francisco on this issue

Together we stand with most Americans
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942
    doogie said:

Truth is in this thread right-wing hyper partisan Dogma is proving how far out of the mainstream you really are

i only had to change one word. funny how that works.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    edited March 2018
    doogie said:

I stand with the liberal senator from San Francisco on this issue

Together we stand with most Americans

You stand with whatever position gets Trump's balls closest to your mouth, you fucking clown.

Grabbing guns without due process, and you line up with excuses. You're a pathetic political ballwasher, just like the Obamabots that licked his nuts no matter what bullshit he did.

You are doogiebot, the Trumpologist. Fuck you.

edited March 2018
    RedRocket said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

The country is for broad-based bipartisan modernized gun legislation.

Why aren't you?

What in the fuck. You seriously went from "don't infringe on my guns" to that in like a week. And the only change was your fearless leader said to. Nice work!!!
    Wrong. Doogie initially wanted local solutions until Trump put forward a federal agenda. Now Doogie wants higher taxes to increase funding for armed school guards, teacher weapons training, mental health support services and a stronger social media police state presence while also limiting access to assault rifles and automatic weapons modifications.
    Doogie Thought Process:

No Thoughts

Check out "Patriots for Trump" Facebook page for REAL news.

Go to HCH and share.

Rinse and Repeat.

Dude, you've been outed. You converted from "hands off my guns" to "let's be rational about guns" like a French whore laying down for a German during the Nazi occupation. Jeebus. At least Sledog has principles and sticks by them. You're a two bit whore. Nice werk.
    edited March 2018

Looks like Trump found a way to get the left against gun control

Chess

Chess. LOL. You've become quite taken with him.

This bidness of Donnie as the great chess player is pretty funny chit. I'll go with Turd and agree that, in the political sense at least, Troomp has ballz and plays the game like he's not coming back. That is probably the biggest difference with him ... he doesn't need to consider his future political career because he already has money and he'll be dead in 7 years' time. He plays the game ad hoc. There is no evidence of a great master plan. That's not good or bad. It just is.

He had to do this because the vocal minority (or majority - who knows?) are flipping out now about guns. Like abortion, Donnie (like creep) doesn't really care one way or the other about guns. He's licking his finger and sticking it in the air.

This is how shitty laws are written btw. People fucking panic like school girls and react. Like immigration, like terrorism ... this cuntry gets itself into more shit after bad things happen.

Do something!
    doogie said:

Hey traffic really sucks right now it's raining I need to stop posting for a while till I get through this

Safety First

Don't try and pretend you don't take the bus.
    doogie said:

Safety First

Trump said he would have “run” into the Parkland HS. You’re scared to text and drive?

You probably have to hurry home “safely” to see your next door neighbor fuck your wife.

Looks like Trump found a way to get the left against gun control

Chess

Chess. LOL. You've become quite taken with him.

This bidness of Donnie as the great chess player is pretty funny chit. I'll go with Turd and agree that, in the political sense at least, Troomp has ballz and plays the game like he's not coming back. That is probably the biggest difference with him ... he doesn't need to consider his future political career because he already has money and he'll be dead in 7 years' time. He plays the game ad hoc. There is no evidence of a great master plan. That's not good or bad. It just is.

He had to do this because the vocal minority (or majority - who knows?) are flipping out now about guns. Like abortion, Donnie (like creep) doesn't really care one way or the other about guns. He's licking his finger and sticking it in the air.

This is how shitty laws are written btw. People fucking panic like school girls and react. Like immigration, like terrorism ... this cuntry gets itself into more shit after bad things happen.

Do something!
    Lot of words there to say I'm right

My brevity is the sign of my wit

Trump gives the left what they want and the left no longer wants it

Thanks for the assist