Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump is TUFF on Russia

2»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,669 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Trump's killed more Russians than any President in recent times.

And armed Ukraine.

And bombed the crap out of Russian surrogates in the Middle East, reintroducing US influence in the area instead of ceding it to Russia.

And is selling Poland missle defense capabilities to offset Russian buildups on NATOs boarders.

And pushed Europe to up defense spending while upping it here at home.

Maybe he just needs a red button to stumble over with the Russian Foreign minister, or tell the Russian President on a hot mic:

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."

(can anyone imagine the outrage if Trump was caught saying this to the Russian President?)

But but but Obama And but but but Hillary. Awesome.
    They didn't do shit, if that's your point.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,965

2001400ex said:

And armed Ukraine.

And bombed the crap out of Russian surrogates in the Middle East, reintroducing US influence in the area instead of ceding it to Russia.

And is selling Poland missle defense capabilities to offset Russian buildups on NATOs boarders.

Maybe he just needs a red button to stumble over with the Russian Foreign minister, or tell the Russian President on a hot mic:

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."

(can anyone imagine the outrage if Trump was caught saying this to the Russian President?)

Reading is hard...you missed the first 2/3rds of the poast.

In good news for HondoFS...there is now a group that is perfect for you:
    http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/26/texas-antifa-mental-illness/
    Yes, reading is hard. You prove it everyday.

We used to be a nation of laws. Now our unconstitutional president feels free to pick and choose what laws are enforced.

In OUR America?
    Even all the DACA kids think you are now rivaling HondoFS...
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

2001400ex said:

And armed Ukraine.

We used to be a nation of laws. Now our unconstitutional president feels free to pick and choose what laws are enforced.

In OUR America?
    Like the nation of laws in the Sanctuary city game?
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

2001400ex said:

And armed Ukraine.

In OUR America?
    Even all the DACA kids think you are now rivaling HondoFS...
    Link? You always have a link. It shows that you “read well” and have “comprehension.”
    Sad.
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

And armed Ukraine.

In OUR America?
    Get it right. California, the “Great Exception,” is a Sanctuary State. Trumpanzee bullshit does not apply here. Are you going to revoke grants? Pull ICE? I thought trump was TUFF?

Has anyone ever said, “as goes Texas, so goes the US?”

No.

When will trump enforce federal law!??!
    Trump said Indiana-born US judge Curiel cannot be trusted because he’s Mexican. You need to keep up.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

Trump said Indiana-born US judge Curiel cannot be trusted because he’s Mexican. You need to keep up.
    That was then

This is now

Babs
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000

That was then

This is now

Babs
    Wowzerz. Gettin' gamey up here in the Tug.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

And armed Ukraine.

In OUR America?
    Get it right. California, the “Great Exception,” is a Sanctuary State. Trumpanzee bullshit does not apply here. Are you going to revoke grants? Pull ICE? I thought trump was TUFF?

Has anyone ever said, “as goes Texas, so goes the US?”

No.

When will trump enforce federal law!??!
    Oregon was a Sanctuary State before you were fillin diapers but great Quook POTD!!!!
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,241 Standard Supporter
    Have Hillary get out the reset button. They're just pissed they're getting called out now instead of doing whatever they want because a pussy is in power.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

Have Hillary get out the reset button. They're just pissed they're getting called out now instead of doing whatever they want because a pussy is in power.
    But but but Hillary.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,241 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

But but but Hillary.
    I was talking about Obunghole but then it's you.

That was then

This is now

Babs
    If that wall gets built, I will personally pay all of your expenses to fly down there to watch the shovel ceremony. I will join you. Cook it and book it!
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    It's already being built/modernized using existing appropriations.

I think you mean the Golden Spike ceremony, right?
    doogie said:

It's already being built/modernized using existing appropriations.

I think you mean the Golden Spike ceremony, right?

No. Unlike your retarded friends, I usually know what I mean. Right?

Golden spike ceremonies, I would guess, are for rail road completions.

Shovel ceremonies are for new building projects. But you knew that.

Nice spin per usual; but it won't do. The promise was a NEW WALL and the Mexicans will pay for it. When that happens, I'll fly Race down.

#aclockwerkshill
    edited March 2018
    doogie said:

sure

my sentiments exactly.

keep spinning it Hondo2.
    edited March 2018