Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump is TUFF on Russia

insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
edited February 2018 in Tug Tavern
Despite his tweet last week claiming he's been tougher on Russia than Obama, the Stable Genius has yet to direct the NSA to fight back against election meddling.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/27/politics/cybercom-rogers-trump-russian-cyber-threat/index.html

Stay tuned for the fake news spin from doogie

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Syria.

Fuck off
    Incompetent doog seems butt hurt over her simplistic understanding of geo-political events
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    doogie said:

Incompetent doog seems butt hurt over her simplistic understanding of geo-political events

Please enlighten me. The goal posts on punishing Russia keep on moving.
    edited February 2018
    Why don't you get your soft ass off the couch and down to a God damn gym. When the missiles start firing and the draft hits we're going to be counting on you to save us all.

Wait you did register for the draft right?
    doogie said:

Why don't you get your soft ass off the couch and down to a God damn gym. When the missiles start firing and the draft hits we're going to be counting on you to save us all.

Fuck no, I got bone spurs.

So what's up with those Russia sanctions though? Are you still waiting on the Kremlin for the spin?
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,965
    Trump's killed more Russians than any President in recent times.

And armed Ukraine.

And bombed the crap out of Russian surrogates in the Middle East, reintroducing US influence in the area instead of ceding it to Russia.

And is selling Poland missle defense capabilities to offset Russian buildups on NATOs boarders.

And pushed Europe to up defense spending while upping it here at home.

Maybe he just needs a red button to stumble over with the Russian Foreign minister, or tell the Russian President on a hot mic:

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."

(can anyone imagine the outrage if Trump was caught saying this to the Russian President?)

Troomps still can't explain why Stable Genius won't enforce sanctions or why he won't try to prevent future meddling. It's always "but but but Obama...but but but Hillary...". Fucking clockwork shills.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

And armed Ukraine.

And bombed the crap out of Russian surrogates in the Middle East, reintroducing US influence in the area instead of ceding it to Russia.

And is selling Poland missle defense capabilities to offset Russian buildups on NATOs boarders.

Maybe he just needs a red button to stumble over with the Russian Foreign minister, or tell the Russian President on a hot mic:

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."

(can anyone imagine the outrage if Trump was caught saying this to the Russian President?)

But but but Obama And but but but Hillary. Awesome.
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    Doogie suffering from geo-political savant syndrome.
    2001400ex said:

And armed Ukraine.

Reading is hard...you missed the first 2/3rds of the poast.

In good news for HondoFS...there is now a group that is perfect for you:
    http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/26/texas-antifa-mental-illness/
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

2001400ex said:

And armed Ukraine.

Yes, reading is hard. You prove it everyday.

We used to be a nation of laws. Now our unconstitutional president feels free to pick and choose what laws are enforced.

In OUR America?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000
    doogie said:

Wait, I thought you were doing that bone spur. You're not?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter

Despite his tweet last week claiming he's been tougher on Russia than Obama, the Stable Genius has yet to direct the NSA to fight back against election meddling.
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/27/politics/cybercom-rogers-trump-russian-cyber-threat/index.html

Are you advocating for the NSA's chinvolvement now in domestic media or speech? Giving the NSA a backdoor into Facebook's API is now a good thing?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

And armed Ukraine.

Yes you threw some shit on the wall to see if it would stick. Before you started crying about Obama and Hillary. Nice work.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

And armed Ukraine.

Yes you threw some shit on the wall to see if it would stick. Before you started crying about Obama and Hillary. Nice work.
    Reality is shit...at least your reality is...

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    edited February 2018

Are you advocating for the NSA's chinvolvement now in domestic media or speech? Giving the NSA a backdoor into Facebook's API is now a good thing?
    Not really.

But gee - just rolling over like pussies and letting the Russians run amok doesn't really sound like a great idea to me, either.

I watched Red Dawn, though, so my viewpoint is biased.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732

Troomps still can't explain why Stable Genius won't enforce sanctions or why he won't try to prevent future meddling. It's always "but but but Obama...but but but Hillary...". Fucking clockwork shills.

You should log off of Facebook, the propaganda has gotten hold of you. Very very sad.