Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to flea

2»

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,032 Founders Club
    edited February 2018
    dflea said:

One of my dads had a Jeep J20 truck with a winch and he'd take that fucker places I never thought we'd get out of.

We were elk hunting somewhere up around the Clearwater river once and got that thing so stuck it took most of the day to unfuck ourselves and get out. I always wanted to drive that truck until I was the one that had to buy gas for it. Then it became way less cool than I thought.

Now that (Clearwater) is god's country right there. Took my ex wife's 4 Runner way up the forest service road to Kelly Creek (trib of the Clearwater) once to catch dumb, dumb cutties. No stream crossings though, so no trout or their eggs were harmed.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Swaye said:

dflea said:

There aren't many rivers around here where you see people driving through them. A guy tried driving through the Humptulips this fall, got washed into pretty deep water, and the gamie that showed up to assist wrote him a fat ticket for driving on spawning gravel.

I doubt it was actually spawning gravel but he got the ticket anyway.

There was a Chevy commercial on last night that showed some dude driving through the river, too. They've probably heard a bunch of shit about it already.

Pretty much this. I am not suggesting idiots should be out there doing donuts in salmon spawning grounds, but Jeeps are built to be adventure vehicles - to take you places where most people can't or won't go. Sometimes, to get deep into the country to camp, fish or hunt, you need to cross streams and other shit. Usually these are from fire or logging trails that already exist anyway, and happen to have to cross low water streams, because who the fuck drives through a forest knocking over trees to create your own road? So yeah, you will occasionally cross some shit. Tread lightly is a serious Jeep motto, and I don't know anyone who fords a river dropping quarter sticks of dynamite out the window of the Jeep laffing when fish float.

Jeeps appeal to outdoorsy people who want to go where there aren't many people around because they can't get there. In my case, I like to get away from white people.

*All of the above is chinvalid for southern rednecks who do blast into creeks at full speed to see what they can break and then laugh their toothless laugh when the river floods into their windows and destroys their shit. These people are idiots, bu tthey are usually in Alabama, and there is nothing worth protecting there anyway.
    Calling bullshit right now. I thought that's what you do.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

dflea said:

There aren't many rivers around here where you see people driving through them. A guy tried driving through the Humptulips this fall, got washed into pretty deep water, and the gamie that showed up to assist wrote him a fat ticket for driving on spawning gravel.

I doubt it was actually spawning gravel but he got the ticket anyway.

There was a Chevy commercial on last night that showed some dude driving through the river, too. They've probably heard a bunch of shit about it already.

Pretty much this. I am not suggesting idiots should be out there doing donuts in salmon spawning grounds, but Jeeps are built to be adventure vehicles - to take you places where most people can't or won't go. Sometimes, to get deep into the country to camp, fish or hunt, you need to cross streams and other shit. Usually these are from fire or logging trails that already exist anyway, and happen to have to cross low water streams, because who the fuck drives through a forest knocking over trees to create your own road? So yeah, you will occasionally cross some shit. Tread lightly is a serious Jeep motto, and I don't know anyone who fords a river dropping quarter sticks of dynamite out the window of the Jeep laffing when fish float.

Jeeps appeal to outdoorsy people who want to go where there aren't many people around because they can't get there. In my case, I like to get away from white people.

*All of the above is chinvalid for southern rednecks who do blast into creeks at full speed to see what they can break and then laugh their toothless laugh when the river floods into their windows and destroys their shit. These people are idiots, bu tthey are usually in Alabama, and there is nothing worth protecting there anyway.
    Calling bullshit right now. I thought that's what you do.

Fish don't catch themselves.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Sure hope that was a barb-less match
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    I like Jettas because hot chicks drive them.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    I was just thinking about that Jeep and wondering if it was big enough to haul all the sand packed in Damone's huge, swollen pussy.

It looks like a Cat 797F is the only model that could handle such a massive load.
    Maybe the Florida Cop who was cowering in the corner wasn’t a coward at all, perhaps he just couldn’t move due to his sand packed swollen Pussy?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    doogie said:

Maybe the Florida Cop who was cowering in the corner wasn’t a coward at all, perhaps he just couldn’t move due to his sand packed swollen Pussy?

I hear it can slow a guy down.

All the pussy sand seems to have had Damone stuck at 9999 posts for quite some time.

If he wasn't a huge fucking pussy, he'd use that 10,000th post to tell me to fuck right the hell off.